PDA

View Full Version : Replicating a Radio controlled toy

htejas
07-12-2006, 03:45 PM
I wish to replicate the radio controlled toy .....
I have not be able to get any information on the net......i need to make this project as soon as possible

PS:I dont want to use modules available.....i wish to make a Radio control circuit that wont cost me more....than Rs.200...its my colege project..

htejas
07-12-2006, 09:40 PM
See guys....i need to replicate a radio toy car .....
So i need to control 2 motors ....with an radio circuit which doesnt use the commericially available RC modules.

docel
07-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Not possible for that cost.

Agent_Smith
07-14-2006, 04:17 PM
well i think u can make but the noise will be large as well as distance for communicatin small

u can study the site building a three peny radio freom google

docel
07-14-2006, 06:10 PM
well i think u can make but the noise will be large as well as distance for communicatin small

u can study the site building a three peny radio freom google

Have you tried it?

Agent_Smith
07-17-2006, 10:36 AM
yes. i did but not exatly the same manner i used a 74LS00 as high frequescy trasmitter while a coil whichi desgned for myself useing the callculators available on the net
altho disatisfied by the response .... :cry:

docel
07-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Please don't post ideas without support info. This will further confuse the thread and mislead the readers.
It is not easy to manage a toy car with crude circuits. I dont understand the relevance of 7400 as a "transmitter"!? :roll:

Agent_Smith
07-18-2006, 02:41 PM
well i used it only for CW tranismission ONN and OFF
well 74LS00 can be used as a tranismitter as it has a propogation delay of 10 us u can see if i couple the output to one input and the other input is is taken as control input which can control the ossilation....taht goes for tranismitter u can change the frequency by using the inverters in between
thats houw it goes...
it is the simplest radio tranismitter ever if u just conect a ampilfier to the output and then to the antena

just_landed
10-13-2006, 02:09 AM
i don't mind the cost but the range of the controller should be around 50 metres. It should be able to run two motors. Can you give me the circuit for this or suggest a place where i can get the circuit diagram. I dont want a ready made remote control and its reciever circuit.