PDA

View Full Version : robotics club in delhi

gauravrobo
08-24-2006, 01:39 AM
hey vikas....myself is gaurav and i am also planning to open a robotics club in delhi since from last year......but due to lack of peoples i dont. so we will have to unite for making this project sucessfull and we will give our full efforts and time to this project.so please tell me...what is ur planning...lets have a meetup in delhi....so that we can discuss this thing in a breif........
gaurav

swastik
08-24-2006, 04:58 PM
well gaurav i m also frm delhi & want to tell you tht i will support you for this so whenever u strt the club inform me i will join & whenever u need help tell me i will try my best to help u

gauravrobo
08-25-2006, 01:14 AM
hey..thanx buddy....thanx for ur support....but i need some more guys...in fact a complete team.....after that only we can make this thing possible.

gauravrobo
08-26-2006, 12:48 AM
hey hi friends....i didnt got any reply frm ur side....man i am serious....i really want to open this club and i want a good team members....specially vikas and teams.......and the main motto is to make a great team to participate in all the robotics competition. mujhe pata hain ki shuru me kuch dikkatein aayengi but saath mil kar hum ise acche level per le aayenge......my dream is to make india as a good competitor in robotics and for that we need good amount of talented peoples........so think and responce....
till then

go robots

vikas
08-26-2006, 01:52 AM
Sorry ive been a little busy.

I tried this before and out of 7 -8 people 2 came and rather than robotics we ended up getting drunk :twisted:.

Even if i head the group , I need a wingman ;) who takes care of syncing people , telling address, etc . Thats not as simple as it sounds if we plan to become big.

Maybe we can give the Idea another Shot.

gauravrobo
08-26-2006, 03:10 AM
okey...doesnt matter .....i will wait 4 that day ...and till that time i will have to gather all the information to make it possible.....so i will start my work right from today.......and whenever u think u r ready then u can contact me....i will always their 4 u ....

dcekuldeep
02-08-2007, 01:20 PM
i m 2nd yr ,in dce. i want to in ur team.

nileshtrivedi
02-08-2007, 07:19 PM
I have an unsolicited advice for you guys. :)

Get started. Have regular meets. Even if it is just two people initially. Do stuff that you can tell others about. Slowly but surely, you will get more people.

We indians have this dangerous tendency of looking for validation before we dare to do anything new. People want to come to a group which alredy has substantial number of people. They don't want to look "too different". Everybody wants to "join something", instead of "starting something".

I say, go ahead and have 2 meets every month. More importantly, apart from getting drunk ( :twisted: ), get things done. Discuss stuff, discover something new. The idea is to have something that is available exclusive to your club members. Then see others fall in line. :D

Just my opinion.

rao
08-24-2009, 03:17 AM
@vikas: two people getting drunk... I remember that day in CP :D

Rao