PDA

View Full Version : ultrasonic transducers

arunkimmi
12-19-2006, 10:12 PM
where can i get ultrasonic transducers in india.

ppppking04
12-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Stop TRIPLE posting ! :D

rao
12-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Now tell ... me .. how am I supposed to hold my self and reply to this post rationally?? triple posting.. and that too on THE MOST REPEATED topic on Ri Forums..

Rao

docel
12-20-2006, 03:23 AM
Hey Rao!
Time you started a Newbie zone, with minimum posts, qualifying points etc.,
Also, you need to stress/impose reading the FAQ/ Rules sections. There are all sorts of posts in the Forum help , comments and suggestions
This is Wrong posting and must be moderated as such. This happens since there is no Post Rules for that section.

Also, Please revamp the search engine here. It is not too helpful! (Not the Google search on the top right OR simply link this button with the 'search in all topics)
A search on Ultrasonic/Comments brought up anything but ultrasonic :x all I got was pc baseed osc..... 8O
http://roboticsindia.com/modules.php?name=Search

search/ultrasonic/stories = Micromouse - From Scratch to Glory ( lots of pics )
The Search MUST be made easy, extensive and must include good Hits! This is not possible right now!

If the Search is more intuitive, then a lot of these multiple posting may be averted.
Not all Newbies are Computer/Search engine/ Forum savvy, so lets make it easy for them. ( I had sent this suggestion earlier, but Vikas di'nt even bother to reply :lol: )

Ofcourse, nothing can be done for those who DONT want to read! Some people just want to start a New Thread :evil:

Twitronix
12-24-2006, 04:44 PM
where can i get ultrasonic transducers in india.

WE ARE LEADING MANUFACTURERS IN "ULTRASONIC TRANSDUCERS", "ULTRASONIC EQUIPMENTS", "PIEZO CERAMICS", "ALUMINA SINTERED PRODUCTS" FOR HIGH VOLTAGE (8KV TO 35KV) & HIGH TEMP (1250 TO 1350*C), "FURNACE SPARK PLUG", "ALULMINA CERAMICS" FOR PLASMA APPLICATION (HIGH TEMP & HIGH VACCUM APPLICATION 10-4 TO 10-7) AND ALUMINA SINTERED PELLETS AS EXTRUSION DIES.

CONTACT DEATILS:
T w i t r o n i x
Industrial Corporation
Factory & H.O. : 4,Anil Estate(Basement)
Uttam Dairy Road, Nr.Gravity Clock Co., E-Rakhial Ahmedabad-380 023. INDIA.

Phone(F)-079-22747179/22732352
mail : twitronix@yahoo.com
(M)-9879059429
(R)-079-25393814

docel
12-24-2006, 08:19 PM
:evil:
Thats double posting, 'shouting' and the wrong stuff for this forum.

We are all interested in 40KHz Ultrasonic TXRX transducer pairs for distance Measurement & Obstacle-sense.
Do you have these??

rao
12-25-2006, 12:48 PM
which search buton are you using??

I definitely hope that you know this, and this is for the other folks as well:

Search link Navigation bar is for searching through articles

The search link right next to the Forum FAQ in the white bar right below the Forum name is the forum search.

I think I will post a seperate sticky topic in the forum on how to do efficient search in the forums

(Still waiting for your articles :roll: :?: :?: :x )

Rao

docel
12-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Also, Please revamp the search engine here. It is not too helpful! (Not the Google search on the top right OR simply link this button with the 'search in all topics)

rao
12-27-2006, 04:03 AM
I feel dumb and retarded.. kindly "explain what you are trying to say..

Rao

docel
12-27-2006, 05:08 AM
Hi Rao!
What i mean is : cant you merge the Google search at the top right with the Search in the navigation panel??
This is just to make it more intuitive. A lot of guys are ignoring the Google Search, for some odd reason!!!

tpsbpl
12-29-2006, 12:39 AM
precious electronics and circuit electronics lamington road mumbai

vsmguy
12-29-2006, 02:14 PM
But seriously, one should start getting serious about the Ultrasonics ranging sensors.

We cannot homebrew PSD IR Ranging circuits but we can definitely make our own Ultrasonics.... specially when gurus like Allbits, Docel has made them already !

We should get started on this ! Why are we not ??

allbits
12-29-2006, 05:08 PM
allbits? guru?
8O
c'mon man, dont embarrass me...

i wish i were one, though :twisted: