PDA

View Full Version : I.G.I.T, IP UNIVERSITY, KASHMERE GATE TECH FEST ROBO EVENT

sowmyaaggarwal
03-06-2007, 11:51 PM
ROBOTICA: SCRAP PICKING BOT FEST
TO BE HELD ON 15TH MARCH,2007 IN INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY [I.G.I.T,I.P UNIVERSITY, KASHMERE GATE,DELHI.THE EVENT IS UNDER THE BANNER OF SAE

ABOUT THE TASK OF THE EVENT:

ROUND 1
The scrap objects will be scattered on the track. The robot has to pick them, and throw them either in the bins provided along the track or at the TERMINAL TRASH-CAN provided at the end of the track .The time alloted to this task is 7 minutes. there wd be a definite track beyond which the bot is prohibited to go. some obstacles will hinder the bot, they need to be avoided.
all robots will be promoted to the second round.
ROUND 2
The scrap will be suspended in the air or kept at the elevation of 5 cm, from where the robot has to collect’em, and throw them either in the bins provided along the track or at the TERMINAL TRASH-CAN provided at the end of the track. the time limit is 4 minutes. the track wd remain the same,i.e, wid same obstacles and the prohibited region defined.
EVALUATION ROUND
Judges will analyze the robots to ensure the authenticity of the make by the participants. They will check out any violation of rules.

FOR RULES AND THE REGULATIONS THE WEBSITE IS:
http://kamikaze-robotica.blogspot.com/

For any queries contact the COORDINATORS:
Sowmya Aggarwal PH: 9911641316
email: sowmyaaggarwal@gmail.com
Tarika Jain PH: 9911542742
email: tarikajain87@yahoo.co.in
I.G.I.T