PDA

View Full Version : PCB layout guys

emb_sys_dev
09-29-2007, 10:27 AM
Hello ,

Is there any guy in our forum who designs PCBs ? Or could anyone refer someone ? I would prefer someone in the central line in Mumbai.

Thomas

shobhitkukreti
09-29-2007, 01:13 PM
did u get the pcb for icd2...??

shashak
09-29-2007, 09:03 PM
you want just pcb layout from schematic,
or etched PCB ??

MohitM
09-30-2007, 11:52 AM
If you want to get PCBs made in prototype quantities (even in singles), I could help you. But its not going to be cheap.

The company where I get PCBs done, has offered to do prototypes. So I can extend this to you. You'd need to send me the gerbers.

To give you a rough idea:

For one 6"x4" PCB (or smaller), single sided PCB, delivered in 2 weeks, about Rs. 900.
For five 6"x4" PCB (or smaller), single sided PCB, delivered in 2 weeks, about Rs. 1700.

For one 6"x4" PCB (or smaller), double sided PCB, delivered in 2 weeks, about Rs 1100.
For five 6"x4" PCB (or smaller), double sided PCB, delivered in 2 weeks, about Rs. 2100.

If others are interested too, please PM me. I can assure you, the quality will be seriously good. The prices are a bit on the higher side, but you'll not find protoyping cheap. In fact, you'll not find people willing to do prototypes at all. On a side note, has anybody got good quality PCBs in prototype quantities done? If so, please pass me the company contact details.

--
Mohit Mahajan,
www.BioZen.co.in

emb_sys_dev
10-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi all ,

Thanks for replying.

Mohit, those prices and deliveries are high. In Mumbai , we would get it for about Rs.1.5/sq cm and delivery in <8days,excellent quality. However you have to plead with the supplier :) and MOQ 5 pieces.He might not do it for students though.

Shashak , I need only the layout ( PS,NC files) developed from my schematics.

Shobit , yeah I bought an ICD2 and wire wrapped a small board with a ZIF for programming. It works just fine.Thanks for your interest, but maybe you should not post out of the relevant thread as it would'nt be useful to those reading this here.

Thomas

docel
10-04-2007, 11:29 PM
8O
8O Mohit! You're being skinned!!
Try out my great friend Sudhakar Rai 08026687860, 94480 53317, Circuitronics.
Great guy and excellent PCBs- single, double and PTH.