PDA

View Full Version : ir range

robocraze
11-25-2007, 12:19 PM
i have biuld an ir transmitter using 555....the circuit is designed for 5v...when i give a 5v supply im not getting much range.....later i found that by giving 5v im gettin only around 3v in the circuit...why is the voltage dropping when connected to the circuit?....how can i improve the range?
is the problem with the batteries im using...i have tried with dry cell and alkaine...not much improvement........plz help me solve this

krab_rahul
11-25-2007, 03:10 PM
might b ur circuit design is wrong.
so check that frst and if not then there must b fault in ur batteries.

jaabis
11-25-2007, 06:59 PM
bro if u dnt give ur ckt diagram and at what pt u hv checkd the vltg lvl nobody can help u ... so plz post the ckt diag and chk pts first!!!!!

MohitM
11-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Not again, people!!!! :roll:
Can't you guys write English like its written instead of cutesy SMSese? This issue comes up so often on this forum.

Jaabis, if there were a prize for writing the most cryptic message in SMSese, I think you deserve it for the two lines you've written or rather SMSed here.

If you take time out to write a reply here, please take out another extra minute to write the words out fully in proper English. It makes your reply hugely more comprehensible.