PDA

View Full Version : Robotics club in delhi

raman
02-17-2004, 10:17 AM
Hey I was thinking that we could have a robotics club for us roboteers here in delhi . Any of you intrested ???? let me know ...

We can share discuss and do lots of other stuff ....

09-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Hey I was thinking that we could have a robotics club for us roboteers here in delhi . Any of you intrested ???? let me know ...

yeah i am intersested , Mail me at anupam Datta.
Flat- A/15,
Supriya Sankul
Pune -45

09-26-2004, 01:27 PM
hey...
vikas has been trying this since last few weeks. see post looking for people in delhi....
there need not be a separate club for peopel in delhi... but we the members of roboticsindia ... who live in delhi can meet n discuss things.
let us see how many other people respond to this....
Subhasis

ingenium
09-26-2004, 01:32 PM
me n vikas r already interested.... lets wait for some other people to respond n then organise one 1st meet....

siddharth_bsb
03-08-2005, 09:33 PM
WELL THIS SITE IS LIKE A GOD FOR ME FOR THE PAST TREE YEARS I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE PEOPLE AND THE RESOURCES AND I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT I NEED . I MADE A COMPUTER CONTROLLED ROBOTIC HAND AS MY SCHOOL PROJECT WHEN I WAS IN 11STD. I ALSO LIVE IN DELHI.
AND I WOULD LIKE JOIN THE PEOPLE WHO UTILIZE THERE BRAIN IN THE TECH WAY

vikas
03-08-2005, 10:10 PM
I was always interested and i also met ingenium once . Anyhow for starters we need two or three members together ... Lets see

Anyhow how about a meet on 27th of march ??? anyone interested ... Meet in CP at any fastfood joint .

Anyone interested ...

rao
03-09-2005, 07:42 PM
I will be there...

Gerry.... abey tu bhi bombay se delhi aa jaa :P

Well the venue is somewhere in CP which will be fixed pretty soon...

I am posting this as an article so all that see it can be a part...

It will be an informal meet.. atleast for now...

informal would be introductions... chilling out... and some doubt clearance or discussion if time permits...

Rao
co-admin

rao
03-11-2005, 09:12 PM
I am preparing a list of people who have reacted to the Article regarding the meet...

SNo. Name (userid)

1. Vikas (admin)
2. Prashant (rao)
3. Sunny (maxasimo)

So people show your response and make this meet a success....

Ok.. Show your response by signing up and then accepting the invitation to attend the meet on this link.... as I would be unavailable till 23rd

http://robotics.meetup.com/7/

The signup is cost-free and hassle-free... so show your response

Rao
Co-Admin

pkshima
05-05-2005, 10:58 AM
hi guys can we please prepone/postpone the event.

it will be a long week end as the following monday is a holiday so most pple will be out of station visiting.

If thats not possible, please let me know when the next meet would be.
I want to meet at any cost.

pkshima
05-05-2005, 10:59 AM
oops sorry I forgot to mention that
I am referring to the may 21 2005 meet.

vikas
05-05-2005, 12:32 PM
There is no event on the date ( Its just an automatically generated event by meetup.com ) . When a meetup is arranged it will be posted as a news in the site .

Tullu
05-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi,

I just posted a message, I did not go through this thread though.
Did you guys meet up ?
I am really excited to know if you have formed a group, this will be so encouraging for all the others!

Please let me know how this plan turned out and if you are looking for additional team members.

cheers!
Anubhav

Ankur singh
12-01-2012, 10:47 AM

hey, i am new in this site....bt m very intersted in embedded nd robotics field....i also want to join a robotics group...from last two years i have made lots of robotics nd embedded projects....bt i need a platform to show...

pratik_1
12-04-2012, 04:31 AM
you can post your project videos on this forum Ankur. We are always happy to see new bots rolling arnd :)

Ankur singh
12-04-2012, 10:16 AM
you can post your project videos on this forum Ankur. We are always happy to see new bots rolling arnd :)

thnx pratik sir....nxt tym i ll defintly post my videos....nw m looking for a job in this embedded nd robotics field....can u pls help me?

pratik_1
12-04-2012, 12:23 PM
sorry dude...my company is way to small to hire some1 at this time

vikas
12-04-2012, 12:32 PM
@ankur ... send email to contact@baseapp.com . We are routinely looking for smart developers.

Ankur singh
12-04-2012, 05:03 PM
pratik- thnx sir..:) if there is any vacancy in the future pls tell me.....

Ankur singh
12-04-2012, 05:06 PM
vikas: okay thnx sir...for ur suport....this is realy a good site....

Ankur singh
12-04-2012, 05:18 PM

hey watch out my new robot using ultrasonic sensor which can measure the distance nd display it on lcd.......