PDA

View Full Version : Any Roboteers in Chennai...

chandanrajah
06-22-2004, 03:55 PM
If so do mail me chandanrajah@hotpop.com or call me at 98840-13570

harmax
07-04-2004, 09:40 PM
yes am interested

am in annanagar

contact me at noridge3000@hotmail.com

07-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Robocon 2004 malaysia team is from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia. Check Out their website at
http://www.aloofhosting.com/utm_robocon/

07-24-2004, 10:22 PM
I am from chennai.Your profile says nothing about yourself.
If its too private mail .vickychand_2000@yahoo.com
vighnesh [/img]

Naveenoid
08-30-2004, 02:23 AM
What for?Any particular event in mind?
Im Naveen, in Kotturpuram Adyar.

imkiku
09-14-2004, 07:38 PM
yo people

u can call me krishna and i live at kilpauk. so any roboteers from chennai i saw only a few but u guys never gave ur contact nos. except chandanrajah. well im doing my 2nd yr BE (ECE)

mail me at : imkiku@yahoo.co.in

Reply BaCk "PeOplE"

msmukund2000
09-14-2004, 08:29 PM
hi,Mukundan from Nanganallur.
Contact at msmukund2000@yahoo.com
Which College??
Me in SRMEC
I would prefer contact by mail rather than phone or any other means for that matter
Do get in touch
SEEYA

imkiku
12-09-2004, 06:39 PM
hi every1..

i think there are only a few roboteers in chennai like chadhra .. mukuundan... and some.. so how abt v joining a team up ... wht do u say guys.. any1 can join if u intreseted to...

hey mukkundan wht happened to u da.. u never gave a reply for my mail.. wht happend.. ok got a contact no: ? :wink:

imkiku
12-09-2004, 06:42 PM
well forgot to mention my mail id....hope u know my id mukkundan ...

kiku_luv@yahoo.co.in

c ya

cheenu
01-29-2005, 09:14 AM
Hi Friends,
Am also from chennai. My id cheenu2chat@yahoo.com. Am doing my third year BE computer science engg. Waiting to hear from u soon.

Cheenu.

arvind
01-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Hi folks...

first its pretty cool to know that robotics is happening in chennai...I am Arvindakshan..and what can i say abt msyelf..I am the inventor of I-Cane , the intelligent cane for the blind...and i have attended 3 international conferences in the United States Last year..I am working in a new project,,,and very gald to know that many people like are over here...guys lets make a team soon..and kick off chennai with robotics.

A

my email id is: iamanewton@hotmail.com

Adios,
Arvindakshan

vignesh
02-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Count me in. Me a research professional, striving hard to surpass the old mindsets of people here and experimenting on various mechanisms using shape memory alloys. These are cool materials for robotics.

Vignesh

vignesh
02-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Count me also in. I am a research professional, striving hard to surpass the old mindsets of people here and experimenting on various novel mechanisms using shape memory alloys. These are cool materials for robotics.

Contact me at:

vig_robotics@yahoo.com

Vignesh

thatsmyid
02-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Hi Guys !!
First of all nice to see an Indian robotics site with forums .......... Well I`m from Askohnagar , Chennai ....... I am doing my 2nd year B.E ECE in College of Engeneering Guindy , Anna University . I`m interested in robotics as well and infact done a line follower ........ i'm looking for some senior who can guide me well .........

Bye !!
Karthik

indra85
05-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Hi,
this is indran from chennai(BE 2nd year CEG,Anna University)...very intrested in robotics but 2 confused abt what to do,contact @ softwarepro@rediffmail.com,v cld form a team..

Mannoroth
06-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Wow Wow Wow transformation in my city!!!!!!!!!!.............. finally!!!!!!!!! thts nice 2 see so many ppl comin together to form a botters community in chennai tht gr8 guyz....I'm saran a II yr student at VIT Vellore but still a resident of chennai....me in Mylapore and me lookin forward with gr8 enthusiasm to be a part of the botters team frm chennai......so wat do u say guyz how about meeting up sometime so tht can know more bout selves and help each other out...and yeah i wanna learn Microcontroller programmin so if any of u guyz know nethin bout it plz let me know.............my id is saranyssr@gmail.com

07-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Hi,
I am Anirudh, a final year BE student in Hindustan College of Engg,Chennai.Its great to see a lot of people in here.
I wish to pursue my MS in Robotics abroad(taking my GRE on th 11th Aug)
Though my interest in robotics grows, I have not done any research or projects on robotics.I want my project for my final year to be on Robotics and would love to hear suggestions.It would be great to meet people who are interested in the same field and share ideas.My mail id is hdurina@gmail.com. Looking forward for a response and interaction.

ganesh
07-26-2005, 06:34 PM
hey, this is ganesh from SVCE and am interested in robotics. I have designed a few small beam bots and stuff. Looking forward to making bigger bots.

I am doing 2nd year electricals and electronics. and u can contact me at sagaro (at) gmail.com or 52018735.

Doing somehting in robotics and want help count me in.

i reside in adyar.

ragha
02-02-2006, 05:10 PM
hi everybody!!!
i am also from chennai,doing final year automobile engg (M.I.T) . I am doing a project on automatic navigation of a robotic vehicle..... my id is ragha_vendran_b@yahoo.co.in

ignitedindian
02-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Hi! I am Tamil Kadir , 1st yr B.E.(EEE) @ ssn... i live at washermenpet (north chennai)...

mvrajasekhar
04-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Really felt very hapy to see robo enthus in chennai..

am rajshekhar pursuing my masters in mechatronics from chennai.

contact me at 9444446753

yamanoorsai
04-12-2007, 06:31 PM
There aren't too many hobby shops in Tamilnadu. We find it very difficult to import everything from Mumbai. Kindly do not remind me about the nightmares that I experienced during my visit to the shops in Ritchie street.
Is there any way we could organise things for our state so that students from down south are motivated to participate in robot contests

sundar
07-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Hello guys im new to this great website and i live in chennai too.
I'm in IV year B.E(ECE).
Well i'm much interested about robotics.
First of all, i would say that making a robot is not an easy task.
It can be split into two main subdivisions>>1.Electronic ckt that drives the robot , 2.The mechanical parts needed to make the robot.

The first part involves a lot of programming and i have a BASIC STAMP 2 uc kit which is the best for robotics.( see www.parallax.com )

The second part is somewhat tough to do as im an ECE student.First we have to design the mechanical elements that together makeup the robot and then paying some big money to a reputed manufacturer who forges them for us.

So if anyone interested on any of the above said parts please contact me >> sundar_milo@hotmail.com . Thats my msn messenger/windows live messenger ID.I'll be available in the evenings daily.

docel
07-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Sundar...
Things are'nt all THAT difficult!

yamanoorsai
07-15-2007, 09:10 AM
The second part is somewhat tough to do as im an ECE student.First we have to design the mechanical elements that together makeup the robot and then paying some big money to a reputed manufacturer who forges them for us.

ECE students have been far better in this regard!

Dont worry[/code]

sundar
07-18-2007, 06:56 AM
so anybody know manufacturers of these elements and shops for buying these mech. parts in chennai?

vinod_gre
08-02-2007, 09:35 PM
hi my name is vinod (BE comp sci,CEG) doing my 3rd year ..i'm interested in robotics and planning to do capture the flag(shaastra) ,any1 with same interest pls mail me at vinod.gre@gmail.com :D

sirius
08-27-2007, 01:27 AM
Been away for long from robotics india.. and look wat i found now..
a whole group of robo luvers in Chennai.. thats a cool news..
so guys.. anyone interested in doing projects.. im doing one.. and will be helpful if we all team up.. i'll give u my contact.. Gokul- 9884483889. email - gokul_chandrasekaran@yahoo.co.in

shivammax12345
08-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Hi,
hello everyone
I am Shivam, a final year B-Tech student from jaypee institute of information technology.its my pleasure to be a part of this forum
i have taken robotics as mine 4th yr project.
but i m not able to come up with suitable project title/work which i will be doing[:(]
I would love to hear suggestions.It would be great to meet people who are interested in the same field and share ideas.
My mail id is shivammax12345@rediffmail.com
Looking forward for a response and interaction.[:)]

rakeshmmk
09-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Hey all... I have recently moved to chennai... Is it a robotics club or smthng like that here..?? Or shall we start one..?? :)

Ashwinsegar
10-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey guys, we are a bunch of students from Auroville, near pondicherry...

We are speciafied in Lego NXT right now, but will be interested to meets some of you guys...

9786853366 thats my number get to me guys! ;) :lol:

lekhaemerald
04-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Hey all... I have recently moved to chennai... Is it a robotics club or smthng like that here..?? Or shall we start one..?? :)

Start one!! I am in!!