superchiku
03-17-2008, 10:41 PM
where to shop for robot sensors online in india

a7400
03-18-2008, 09:30 AM
www.triindia.co.in/shop

superchiku
03-18-2008, 09:51 AM
thats good but it still doesnt have the part iam lookin for ,isnt nex robotics a good option??

ppppking04
03-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Then you should mention the "part" you are looking for!

anyways here are a few more options...

www.nex-robotics.com
www.robokits.org
www.sunrom.com
www.rsindia.com

superchiku
03-18-2008, 08:24 PM
well actually its a sharp ir now since it is not available here in india can u tell the schematic to use tsop as distance measurer

allbits
03-19-2008, 11:06 AM
@ superchiku

see how you have wasted almost two days and four replies - and the you say what you really want. It is sometimes very irritating - because both of us are wasting our time. And how did you reach the conclusion it is not available in India?? did you go through all the four links posted by pratap?? :evil: :evil:

superchiku
03-19-2008, 11:14 AM
yes it is available in nex robotics and i also made the order but they have not replied and also not sent how to pay them thast why i was thinking if there are other options

behlul
03-20-2008, 07:25 AM
Hi superchiku

I am from NEX Robotics and would like to inform you that we require atleast 1 working day to process your order.
Please be patient for 24 hours and if you still do not get any response mail us on info@nex-robotics.com
We have received your order yesterday afternoon and will reply you soon.

For any other queries you can mail us at the email address info@nex-robotics.com or email me at behlul@nex-robotics.com.

@All
News for you, we are coming up with some more stuff this weekend, so keep checking on www.nex-robotics.com

superchiku
03-20-2008, 10:13 AM
iam doing direct funds transfer to ur bank via internet banking i hope my order will be dispatched soon also ill send a conformation email to info@nex-robotics.com