PDA

View Full Version : bonanza-----Pcb for Usb avr programmer.......

asimov_18
03-31-2008, 02:44 AM
Hi folks
some time back there were threads for usb avr programmer.

and this link had come up:http://www.fischl.de/usbasp

There were several pcb layout for the board. I made a pdf file out of one of the design for direct toner transfer. Any interested can copy it from my page. I dont take any credit for this work I just created the pdf for print out......secondly for toner transfer pcb creation try using paper from old magzine...I personally used paper from efy magzine........its smooth and good for transfer..........and got amazing results :D

the links for my page is................:http://rohittkhanna.googlepages.com/electronicsrobotics

Secondly I was thinking about a novel means for Etching pcb boards. I didn't have time to try it out (my job eats it up :(..)......some out there (student ) Pl try this....

Most of us use Ferric chloride or acids for etchinging.....this is enviornmently harmful......ferric chloride is bad for all metals/humans(of the fumes are relly V bad)....so why not try this.......

1)we will need a large container glass or plastic.

2)fill it with copper sulphate solution(WITH SOME ACID AS CATALYST FOR IONIZATION).(we will be using same solution repeatedly, so it will more useful...less HARMFUL FOR ENVIORNMENT)

3) buy a pure copper plate/ a pure copper clad will also do...use it as the cathode

4) use the toner transfered PCB as the anode...........

5) start electrolytic deposition using two electrodes ie: copper clad with tonner impression(anode) and copper plate(cathode) dipped in acidic copper sulphate solution......technically speaking the metal that is etched is deposited in the copper plate and is recoverable.....so saves metal and the electrolyte is never consumed..

THERE MIGHT ME ISSUES WITH THIS APPROACH AS UNEVEN ETCHING OR ISLAND WHICH MIGHT NOT GET ETCHED. PL SEND ME ANY OBSERVATIONS........JUST AN IDEA....DONT KNOW RESULTS......
:D :D :D
asimov

elecrom
03-31-2008, 10:16 AM
USB avr programmer is nice one. Thanks for info.

asimov_18
03-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi guys
I am sorrry to inform you the Pcb need some rectification......I am working on it..........will post the correct pcb soon............till that time Pl wait........

THE WAIT IS OVER I HAVE UPLOADED RECTIFIED BOARD SCHEMATIC..
FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD.......:)