PDA

View Full Version : DPDT rocker switch for reversing polarity useful for Robot c

tpsbpl
04-04-2008, 01:46 AM
When you need to control a DC motor clockwise or anticlockwise (such as a DC linear actuator) you usually need to be able to swap the polarity on the wires going to the motor. A double pole, double throw switch is used for this purpose but you have to wire it up correctly to reverse the polarity going to the Motor
http://www.onlinetps.com/ViewItem.php?ItemID=261

ppppking04
04-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Do you have to start a new thread everyday about every item on your website?

Cant you just put it under one thread and keep updating it, if at all you want to?

debu
04-04-2008, 08:18 AM
@pppking: Thats what the buy and sell section is for right? Would you have a single thread for all buy and sell activities?

allbits
04-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Thats what the buy and sell section is for right? Would you have a single thread for all buy and sell activities?

I guess its better to update one single thread, if someone keeps on updating things. Its easier to track, easier to compare. Imagine, I have 50 products, and i started 50 threads. SPAM!!. And of course, i (and all ) hate spam. the result is, If i see a thread whose OP also runs a commercial website, I dont even open it.

If someone wants to browse through his (or any one elses) products, there is always something called a website. So if anyone is running a commercial website, i guess, its enough that the site is listed in the wiki, because, if some one is looking for online shops, they can search there, and in turn, search the website.

These buy and sell forums should be more useful for the non commercial individual. say, i dont -want- my -old -development- kit -any -more, -so -i- sell -it, or- I- have -some- excess- controllers kind of scenario.