PDA

View Full Version : Summer Training/Internship

Techsurge2008
04-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Comes Summer,and all of a sudden a quick rush to register in a Known Technology Center takes place,so as to gain Maximum out of the so-called "Industry-Institute" Interaction!

I'm no Exception to the aforesaid,Theory!

I've to also,get a Six-Eight Weeks Training Done,But I'm in a sorts of Dilemma :? as,I'm unable to finalize as to which Technology Centre Shall I choose?

It would be really helpful,if some Pros and Cons of such Centres are discussed with the Cost attached with the Completion of the Project.

Regards

crazy_man2001
04-05-2008, 08:45 PM
hi,
there are many new technologies in the market in which you can shapeup your career some of which is: embedded systems, robotics, smart cards using RFID, GSM technology, etc. you can do any of them from BISD Labs, New delhi at very low cost, contect mail@bisdlabs.com, bisdlabs@gmail.com or call 9868789101.

Techsurge2008
04-06-2008, 08:07 PM
It would really be appreciated if users post their Experiences,so that Newbies going for Summer Training/Internship can actually benefit from this post.

Users may mention Training Centers in and around New Delhi/NCR Region,along with Rest of India,so that People may choose the best and go for Institutes offering courses adhering to their Interests.

Please Don't Promote a particular Organization/Center offering Summer-Training,as their pros and cons will help choose the Economical and the Best.

Regards :)