PDA

View Full Version : starter

dexterprashant
05-18-2008, 02:52 PM
hi everybody
as i am new in this field kindly tell me out to start in this robotics field
i am currently persuing my engg in electronics and comm.(2nd sem) and have interest in this field
kindly tell me how to get strated in this feild as iam new and dont know much about it.
also tell me about the scope of this field in fututre as a career option

YOUR REPLY IS ESSENTIAL

docel
05-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi!
Nice to know of your interest....
First of all, read through the posts in this forum. A lot of stuff is here, for everybody. Try to make a simple Robot with the information you get here. Dont worry: everyone here was a beginner some time back...... :)

Scope???

You should'nt do ANYthing , with a career in mind. Just do it as a learning /experience activity first. In due course you'll find out a way.

To be frank, Robotics will build up your personal skills and aptitude in a very practical and application oriented manner. This will certainly improve your skill set and make you a better choice than others.
There are a lot of other technical areas where your Robotics skills will help you.

superchiku
05-18-2008, 11:00 PM
1st of all good luck in ur upcoming ventures , i assure u in your experience in robot building youll learn many things like programming , electronics,mechanics and ull learn how to have patience and persevere and in no time ull bcome an expert in the field if u have the zeal for it, look at me for example i started out witha simple line follower and now iam trying to building an autonomous heli or just an autonomous plane ...

REMEMBER ONE THING "ONLY YOU CAN MAKE YOUR ROBOT "

docel
05-21-2008, 10:20 PM
[ immortaldeath!
Your Link post contains material that is Someone else's Copyright.
The Blog does not acknowledge the original Authors/ Websites.
Also, some of the circuits there are faulty and cannot work. Looks like they are deliberately designed to invite traffic......

It is our policy to not encourage Plagiarised material, no matter how helpful they maybe. That goes for pirated ebooks etc., too.
It would be more beneficial if you can revamp that Blog with correct references and credits to the original authors.
Hence, I have deleted the link,
-Mod ]

IMMORTALDEATH
05-21-2008, 11:21 PM
well bro on left side u can c some thing .

docel
05-21-2008, 11:50 PM
Sure! But the credits will look nice with the article, as some of the topics have.

dexterprashant
05-22-2008, 12:40 AM
thanks all of ur suggestions
can i know anyone whoes here and living in delhi? as it will be easier to ask about any kind of workshops in delhi as i think first of all its very nessesry to know abt the basics about this field

also how companies take students employed in robotics feild? i mean on what basis and how? do they pick up us from clgs?

KINDLY REPLY

rao
05-23-2008, 10:07 AM
What companies??

If you find any let me know