PDA

View Full Version : NEW IN THIS FIELD.........

tanisha5m
06-11-2008, 12:14 PM
HELLO.........
well i am in mechanical engg. and i am simply crazy about robots..i wish to make one of my own...i mean i wanna no wat r the things i need to keep in mind before making it. i want to know about all the basic equipments i will need. i no i m asking a very basic ques. bt i m a beginner ........ wat are the things i will need to make it. i visit many sites nd also know a bit about motors...actuaters etc.. bt nothing very practical.............. may i gt sm tips and guidance here....

thank u

MohitM
06-11-2008, 12:19 PM
may i gt sm tips ndguidance here....

To begin with, kindly read this article from start to end:
http://www.guidenet.net/resources/wanker.html

I'm sure a lot of other members are going to come up with their tips and guidance.

ashish_agarwal123456
06-11-2008, 02:38 PM
hello.....

well first of all, u should take mohits advice very seriously..... how could u expect someone to help u if he cant understand what u are saying....a little bit of shorthand is OK but urs is too much....

well for ur querry (and this time real querry :D ) read following thread:

http://www.roboticsindia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3329

rao
06-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Just being a beginner doesnt give you an excuse to ignore the posts already on the forums. Go through the hundreds of beginner posts on the forums (the least amount of labour you can do), then if you have a doubt come back and ask it (in an articulate manner), we will be more than willing to help you.

@ MohitM: awesome link..

Rao

docel
06-17-2008, 01:01 AM
tanisha5m:
You have'nt yet corrected yourself of the YESSAMESS english.
The language is the ONLY way one can understand another via the text media. People will either like you (due to the way you write) and help or dislike you and condemn you to the trash can.
..............and then, the attitude??!!!!!

[Please correct your post or see it in the Trash can :evil:
-Mod.]