PDA

View Full Version : programming help

gyaanguru
07-02-2008, 11:55 PM
hello friends,
i have been successfully using a stk200 programmer that i used to program my atmega16 / 32 via parallel port using pony prog. the problem i have encountered that i have recently got a laptop & hence purchased a usb programmer for future use....
the problem i am facing is that i cannot understand how to use avrdude (since pony prog does not support usb) and have tried searching online but have no luck so far....
Could somebody please help me out with this.... anyone who has used avrdude before plz help..... if possible with a step by step instruction on how to install, open n use avrdude.....
thanx

ashish_agarwal123456
07-03-2008, 12:26 AM
try searching for winavr..... it has avrdude combined with many other softwares..... it will also give you complete manual for avrdude.....

search the file avrdude-doc-5.5.pdf
it contains all avrdude instructions and step by step procedure of how to modify the configuration file.....

avinash_g
07-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Hello,

You have "bought" a USB Programmer and now you have to search here and there for USING IT !

Thats very sad.

We also deal in quality USB AVR Programmer and we make the whole package such that it works out of the box!!!
Everything is packed and easy to follow tutorials are provided.

Add to this a Video Tutorial bundled in CD. Getting started is just fun !!!

For more info visit.
http://shop.extremeelectronics.co.in/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=28

And it does not cost you the whole world Only @ Rs349/-(+Rs80 shipping).

***Call now in the number provided on product page.***

rao
07-09-2008, 05:20 AM
just look for avrdude gui online.. no hassles.. just a simple interface.

Rao