PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming robotics compet

Sorcerer
01-12-2005, 04:03 PM
hey guys

my college is hosting a robotics competition at our annual coll fest, SPACE 2005

some of my friends are gonna organise the event, so they need some help on tht - u know, track designs and all

i remember there was some earliar thread on competition ideas, i've already gone through them, anyone got any more ideas?

i'll post the track details and rules as soon as they are finalised. the fest will be on 17th - 19th Feb, so there's some time to build something cool

the theme of the fest is "Aquatica" (don't ask), so something in tht direction would be helpful

a friend of mine may join the boards soon, she'll say what she wants help with...

vikas
01-13-2005, 10:59 AM
I think u asked this question before also ... You dont have much time left ( maybe a month or so ) .

So here are a few quick ideas

Robo Dash : I was the thinking how about a robot race ... any home built robot ( legged wheeled , tracked ) . like a 100 m dash but u have to come back ... like in swimming . Cause dumb LFR's are 2 boring .

Robot display : Get anything . may the best robot win .

Sorcerer
01-16-2005, 10:45 PM
yaah, i knowz

tht was another festival

my coll has 3 festivals/year, one intercoll techfest Nirmaan in sept, intracoll cultutral fest Technobreak in Jan-end, and the major fest SPACE in midfeb

more later