PDA

View Full Version : ucontrolers ................help pls

ragz
11-23-2008, 11:03 PM
i am new to ucontrolers how to start off wid it can any one suggest me da buks and i will be thank full to u if u share ur experience hear abt ucontrolers can i start readng abt 8051 what is da diffrence between 8051 and avr if i learn completlly abt 8051 will i be able to do wid avr<atmega8or16 >
pls pls help me out ur experience is ur gift to da new comers like us pls :oops:

vikas
11-24-2008, 12:48 AM
yep u will be able to "upgrade" , but why not start with AVR ? they are the best for starters ... and even advanced users.

allbits
11-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Ya.. start small with small circuits. To begin with, google might give you some tutorials. In fact, I guess there are some tutorials here in RI itself. I remember seeing a beginners guide by yogi somewhere in the forums.. (too lazy to search for the link, so you better search!!)

But being a newbie doesnt mean you can write without the basic punctuations like a full stop. its very difficult to read what you have written in the original post !!

avinash_g
11-28-2008, 04:00 PM
@ragz

Hi,

To get started with AVR see my tutorial series here @
www.eXtremeElectronics.co.in

http://extremeelectronics.co.in/category/avr-tutorials/

They are designed for beginner to get started quickly !

Tell me how u like them. :lol:

kshatriya
12-14-2008, 06:35 PM
THE major differance between 8051 and AVR is that 8051 is CISC(complex instruction set ) and AVR is Reduced instruction set..just go through 8051microcontroller and Embedded systems by Mohammad Ali Mazidi ,if finding any difficulty post it here ..............alsoo learn the basics of C to avoid being confused by Assembly .....I am new here ok then..........bye

................................Kshatriya A Warrior