01-22-2009, 12:27 PM
my robot should have following moves
1)left treads(forward,backward)
2)right treads(forward,backward)
3)hands treads(forward,backward)
4)hand up& down(angular move)
5)total=8

Quote:
then hoe many channel is required and what kind of motor is siutable for forward &backward with high torque(more than 2AMP motors)
what is the best remote control for all of the movements how many channel is required?
total weight around 2k.g
where i can i get best remote control with cheaper rate

Quote:
qst2: stepper motor has several pole so it may as many channel to drive the motor ,is it?

the ic [SN754410
QUADRUPLE HALF-H DRIVER]i saw has 4 channel of providing 1AMP for each then how many stepper motor can by with that one ic?
finally which is suitable driver to drive six stepper motor (at least 4 sametime) with less area????????

pratikmahale
01-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Just don’t ask question there is lots of post in RI about stepper motors

Try google you will get lots of information about stepper motors

docel
01-24-2009, 08:02 AM
Stepper motors are NOT meant for weight bearing movement. It is bad engineering practice to do so.

Its essential that you use a DC geared motor.

You will need a minimum 5 channel Remote; 4 for navigation and the 5th for the Up/Down. You will need 6 channels , if you want independent Up- Down.

You can use Toy car remotes for this, but they are only 4 channels, low range and susceptible to interference.
Alternatively, you can make your own 6ch Remote, with ready-made 433MHz. Transmitter/receiver modules, Encoder/decoder ICs and some Logic gates.

The cheapest proffessional 6 channel Remote is expensive. It will cost you atleast 8000INR for a complete system with low range.

Sorry, vthangam: I thought it will be beneficial to all , if I answered your PM query on the Forum.

vthangam
01-25-2009, 06:15 PM
thanks for all who replied me
sorry by next time i will post my qst in forum. Thanks docl