PDA

View Full Version : The upcoming Tech season

brother_four
01-20-2005, 01:38 AM
yup, tech season i'll call it. come february and just about every coll will be having its tech fest.

i was just lookin at all the robo competitions that gonne be there. methinx the coolest ideas are from iitk, kharagpur and apna DCE

iitk has this line following thingie thats pretty tricky, i was just trying to work out some algos and realized it gonna be somewhat complicated man.
and also a dog in the bone style game. pretty neat i think.

kharagpur because it has this cool metal detecting game.

and DCE, 8) robo football yeah.

so where u guys going ?

sumandeep1984
01-20-2005, 02:00 AM
Yeah .... rightly said. The season opens with Yantriki....and goes on like hell during the next one month

vikas
01-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Pretty neat .. lots of things comin up !!!

Things are hotting up in the robotics scence ( Everyone is now having one or 2 competitions )

Anyhow i have a request for all those who are having these competitions in there colleges .. do get back to us with a Reporters Point of View ( with images and possibly video ) . This will help others like me who have little time or other problems and can not attend ...

I was talking suman deep other day and why not you guys put Live Feeds of the events online ( so the world can see ) . You just need a PC , webcam and a net conection ( But will be something new :) )

Chill then

brother_four
02-06-2005, 01:52 AM
heh heh heh heh, check this out. loads of upcoming competitions from around the world....

http://robots.net/rcfaq.html

neat, dont u think ??

btw ne1 here comin to RADIX next week ?