PDA

View Full Version : Please Help :Four axis Controller Mach3 Configure+Wir

Sanku
08-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Hi everyone,
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87475

I got the 4-axis board and motor drivers from sunrom here in India.

I have attached two images 1) 4-axis board 2) stepper motor driver for 1 motor, I have four of them (4 boards and 4 motors), Also I have attached the schematics of each one

I was able to complete all the connections on my own, however I am able to control the motors partially through PC.

Driver Board ..........4-axis Board
EN.........................EN
DIR........................DIR
CLK......................STEP
GND......................GND

But cannot understand where should I connect
HOME
HALF/FULL
RST
OSC

How to include Limit Switch And E stop
I have bipolar motor with 4 wires 12v

vikas
08-12-2009, 11:01 PM
The board would have come with some manuals. Read them.

If Sunrom not willing to help ask for refund. BTW what were you thinking when buying them without any proper documentation.

Sanku
08-13-2009, 09:22 AM
The board only came with the circuit diagram.The supplier is neither picking up phone or responding to email.I never new that it won't come without manual.

emb_sys_dev
08-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi,

Actually these seem to be quite generic boards using L297/L298 as stepper drives.
If you are familiar with electronics,you could understand the schematics and work with that.If you are not, then even with the manual you would find it hard to troubleshoot,as its quite likely there will be glitches when you try to interface with the printer port.I assume you will be using some standard software available from the CNCZONE site.
These mechatronic projects are not simple.
BTW how much do these boards cost ?

docel
08-14-2009, 08:54 PM
This has been solved elsewhere on the net some time last year.

Google!!!

( wonder where you got the idea and info to buy from Sunrom.... the details might be somewhere in that info)

Sanku
08-15-2009, 12:45 AM
Sir

I have goolged for info but there is no solution found.Earlier it was posed by a user named javagreen in some forums.

Sir I got the Info of sumrom From http://www.roboticsindia.com in the indian shops online section.

4 axis controller Rs1800
Stepper driver Rs 1700
The Price can be found out at the site.