PDA

View Full Version : 8051 programmer URGENT!!!!!!

akshay66
08-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi all,
This is urgent!!Really urgent!!I have a AT89C51 controller & want to program it.Which softwares should i use.I have done programming thousands of time but with P89V51RD2.I use flash magic for it.Can you suggest me any softwares.Please dont suggest atmel flip(boot loader problem).I need to program this device urgently.

Regards Akshay,

vikas
08-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Buy a 89SXX , Building a 89C51 programmer will be a more headache.

AT89SXX can be easily programmer. Any AVRISP should be able to handle the task.

akshay66
08-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi all,
I really appretiate your efforts Vikas but i think you didn't get my problem.I have the board with me i need the software to burn the hex file into my board.The board was designed for P89V51RD2 7 i have used it many times with P89V51RD2.Now for some reason i dont have that chip so i am using 8051 as the device as both have the same pin configuration.

This is urgent because i have robotics competition tomorrow.I have to make a model on these topics:Robotics,LCD & wireless communication for controls.The robot is ready & motor driver & wireless part is ready & working.Now i have to program the LCD but the problem is that i am not able to program it.

I have less than 6 hours to do all the tasks which include:mounting of receiver board on my robot base,motor,wheels,antenna,programming LCD,testing & a bit of soldering.I even have to make a remote case for my transmitter.The registration starts at 8:15am tommorow at the venue.

If i am able to get my philips chip back before the competiton starts then its perfectly fine.i'll program my LCD in laptop in my car while going to the venue

Regards Akshay,