PDA

View Full Version : Sensor Array??

robodam
10-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Can anyone let me know from where on the internet will I get a sensor array.It is availaible at Robokitsindia but it has 7 LED-LDR pair on it.
Well, please let me know which sensor array will work better, one with 7 pairs or 8 pairs of LED-LDR.

karandex
10-03-2009, 02:06 PM
ir is better than ldr
ldr can be triggered by ordinary light where ir need ir to read signal
i am also ordering from robo kits i am aalso not sure

help please

avinash_g
10-04-2009, 07:16 AM
At least you should make such things by your self ! No fun to get everything ready made.

robodam
10-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Mr. Avinash ,I appreciate your advice but there is not much time left for the compitition and I also don't know much in electronics beside what we study during first year. So,I have know choice athor than going for the ready made.
Can you please tell me how many IR-LED and Photodiode pairs will be easy to use ,one with 7 parirs or the one with 8 pairs.

allbits
10-04-2009, 10:00 AM
the number of sensors makes sense in algorithms. If you have not made a line follower with 3-4 sensors, and if you got very little time left, hmmm..

:twisted:

vineeshvscet
11-24-2009, 08:50 PM
hi didnt u visit [link removed] yet.....
shame.....

-- irrelevant advertizing

allbits
11-24-2009, 10:50 PM
@vineesh

:evil: :evil:
is robocet that great a site that its a shame if you dont visit it??

and also, any link which doesnot point to the solution directly may be deleted by the mods.

and its a shame on your part not to give the solution at all, and instead put the shame on the OP.

grow up, kid!

vineeshvscet
12-16-2009, 04:43 PM
i feel ashamed. sorry.... wont repeat....
my reply follows
1. building a line follower works better with ldr photodiode pair
2. v tried ldr and didnt follow line
3. good quality ldr s may work.. dnt knw
4. TSOP has high sensitivity, that it will detect ir light frm adjacent sensors.
thanks...

vineeshvscet
01-22-2010, 08:20 PM
hi.... i m bak....