PDA

View Full Version : my project

viggi
12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
http://cfi.iitm.ac.in/iarc/images/f2.png

hi people i am r.vignesh from Chennai in 9th grade i love robotics but still i am not very good at robotics :cry: but in iit network i saw a flying robot i wanted to make it with pressure sensors,altitude obstruction,temperature sensors i also had the idea of making it controllable through RC but i need help in programing it and also information on the sensors
hoping u would help
R.vignesh :D :D

shakerobo
12-07-2009, 05:54 PM
it seems too ambitious for a starter to do this i feel.first study about the basics and then jump in making the quadrocopter.
don't presume me to be rude to you but you should be more practical and start out with the basics

join a nearby robotics or aeromodelling club near Ur locality

viggi
12-08-2009, 02:22 PM
it seems too ambitious for a starter to do this i feel.first study about the basics and then jump in making the quadrocopter.
don't presume me to be rude to you but you should be more practical and start out with the basics

join a nearby robotics or aeromodelling club near Ur locality
sir tell me some basic robot i can make with software for programing
:? :?

anilmaddala
12-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Hi Viggi,

Seriously, its not a one man project.There are many thing involved...physical frame, complexity,software,sensors..and most important time, budget and a fair amount of luck..so your model doesn't crash the first time.

I have tried out to make a heli... but failed. :(. I am not trying to scare you, but clearly know what you are stepping into.

If you still want to go ahead,

For the physical structure watch out for the internal torques caused by the rotors and weight balance, if they do not cancel out, your quadrocopter could tilt to one side, move away without hovering and might keep rotating. For a start try practicing it in a simulator if you have one. Good luck.

viggi
12-09-2009, 06:45 PM
thx i am trying to do it can u program it using Microsoft robotics development studio??????if it is very tough to control i have planned to attach a parachute controlled by my RC but thx for ur help what is algorithms