PDA

View Full Version : max output

manishk1212
01-04-2010, 11:20 PM
i am using solar panel to supply a dc......the rating of available panel are (1) 4V/90mA (2) 2V/150mA (3) 2V/200mA and rating of available dc motor are (1) 2V/20mA (2) 4V/25mA (3)2V/25mA.
please tell me the combination which will give the maximum output/ best result!!!!!!

docel
01-05-2010, 12:06 AM
4v/90ma panel for 2v/20ma motor.

manishk1212
01-05-2010, 12:27 PM
if i am using three panels in parallel then current will be the addition of the individual panel then can i use a motor of higher current rating ?
can you suggest any other dc motor which will give best result!!!!!!

docel
01-05-2010, 01:28 PM
ok, the suggestion was for a single cell.
1. If you make a parallel combo, then the choice will be different.

But.... you might exceed the max size of the cell . i think this is for some competition....Techfest has a 150sqcm limit for the solarcell.

All solar panels have one specific relationship: the more the surface area, more the current and or voltage. meaning the higher current cells will be much wider.
It will be better if you can write the size of all the cells you have mentioned.

2. The motor specs you have mentioned are THE best. there can be no other motor that can beat it , as far as efficiency is concerned.
There is no need to go for other motors.

I cant suggest any motor for best result unless i know the application where it will be used.
Look- why dont you give the complete story? regarding what your project is , why and where etc.,??
I'm getting tired of 'chat'ting , you know? ...and This is a discussion board. I have already answered these queries in detail , in another thread on this Forum regarding solar cell Boat for Techfest..........