PDA

View Full Version : pcb fabrication

utkarshjain
02-04-2010, 04:41 PM
can we make a pcb at home??
i mean that if i would get the pcb from market and i don't want to use wires (to the min.) in my circuit then is it possible that after doing this procedure i would get my pcb working with no need of wires...
1.firstly, take a pcb layout using a software and print it using a laser printer on a transparent sheet
2.after this just iron the sheet on your pcb for 5 min. and get your board printed...

is it possible...??????????????????

rao
02-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Utkarsh, please look at the website more carefully, Vikas just uploaded a blog article about pcb fabrication at home with images. But its not transparency that you print the pcb on , its photo quality paper.

utkarshjain
02-04-2010, 06:35 PM
@rao
he is making the pcb on his own...if i buy a pcb from lajpat rai market with holes in it then shall i stop the process given in the blog till step 5(includeing it)...also tell whether a marker print can be used for shorting(seems silly question but till date i have never printed a pcb anywhere)?

AVnetics
02-04-2010, 07:43 PM
http://www.hifivision.com/diy/1657-diy-iron-home-pcb-fabrication.html all info there enjoy !

rao
02-04-2010, 10:26 PM
@rao
he is making the pcb on his own...if i buy a pcb from lajpat rai market with holes in it then shall i stop the process given in the blog till step 5(includeing it)...also tell whether a marker print can be used for shorting(seems silly question but till date i have never printed a pcb anywhere)?

I think you are talking about an all purpose or zero PCB. That's if you want to make connections with wires. You should ask for plain PCBs at Lajpat rai and not all purpose pcbs.