PDA

View Full Version : torque

gaurav khairkar
02-07-2010, 09:47 PM
well i hav two motors 150 rpm & i want to connect them to four wheels.
well does using two motors two drive 4 wheels reduce the torque of the notor.i need more torque but i just hav 2 motors & i'm goin on a tight allowance.
plz help me.shud i spend my allowance on the motors or 4 wheels wont affect the torque?????????:(:(:(:

robu_com
02-08-2010, 02:12 PM
hi gaurav.. iam rohan. mumbai... where r u from?? .. see its not about robotics .. its abuot science behind it .. dont mind but .. everybody who participates has a tight allowance but still they make robots.. people spend on burgers .. surf facebook for hours ,, go to 10 classes for same subject .. erox notes.. spend lavishly on girls ,, sms ,,.. but want to learn science in free..?? go to vidyalanksrs and ask for free notes ... or bargain at McDis.. or atleast ask for free tips even at vegakit.. try that and u will underastand what i mean to say.. its all like pvt classes .. pay and learn o.. or sit home and scan text books.. .. i would like to help u but without a miserly outlook towards science... i help ppl who learn science and not simply want to win win win win win win.... plz dont take it on deeply .. but u need to understand .... all the best..

akshay66
02-08-2010, 04:49 PM
What kind of an answer was this??? BTW gaurav i actually couldn't understand your situation.Can you please detail it??

Regards Akshay,

gaurav khairkar
02-08-2010, 05:29 PM
can i use two motors to drive 4 wheels without compromising on torque????????

gaurav khairkar
02-08-2010, 05:32 PM
hi rohan i,m from pune.actualy i just wntd to know if i can use two motors to drive 4 wheels without compromising on the torque??????????????

gaurav khairkar
02-08-2010, 05:34 PM
rohan i totally agree with you & i understand my mistake. thnx.

akshay66
02-08-2010, 06:36 PM
If you connect the back wheels with motor so are the front wheels free or they are connected to the respective back motors???