PDA

View Full Version : hey people

r.vignesh
03-28-2010, 06:39 PM
I am new I have some knowledge on circuits thanks for the tutorial i want to know more on programming and so on :confused: so please help me :o

akshay66
03-29-2010, 11:04 AM
You know any programming language & have you worked with any microcontrollers???

Nivedita
03-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Akshay & Rao, I really miss the 23 yr old boy in this thread.

@r.vignesh, If you know C programming, you can easily get into programming part of the electronics (to be specific the microcontrollers)..
Arduino is best to start with. Its simple platform to explore the programming + hardware.
Google for - arduino kit india
There are thousands of ready made tutorials and excellent support worldwide for Arduino platform, thus its simplest to start with.....

r.vignesh
03-29-2010, 06:22 PM
ok thanks have learnt basics of C and I will master it in a few days

akshay66
03-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Then perfect start with arduino.You'll find alot of support here & at other websites too.Great.

r.vignesh
03-30-2010, 07:56 AM
ok any idea of a shop selling it in Chennai????

Nivedita
03-30-2010, 10:18 AM
Akshay & Rao, I really miss the 23 yr old boy in this thread.

@r.vignesh, If you know C programming, you can easily get into programming part of the electronics (to be specific the microcontrollers)..
Arduino is best to start with. Its simple platform to explore the programming + hardware.
There are thousands of ready made tutorials and excellent support worldwide for Arduino platform, thus its simplest to start with.....

already answered...

rao
03-30-2010, 10:56 AM
RiDuino is an Arduino compatible platform, you can get it online from our store. It is the cheapest Arduino based board in the world.

Rao

shobhitkukreti
03-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Rao, has RI started selling the stuff. I read that it will be official opened in April. I require a few stuff, which is not there in the store's right now

rao
03-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi Shobhit, let us know of your requirements in the other thread and we will work on it. Unfortunately , due to some legal hassles we might have to put All-India shipping on hold for now and just stick to in-Delhi sales. Let us know if there is something we can work out.

shobhitkukreti
03-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Rao,I wish to purchase for personal requirement. Most of my stuff is back home in dehradun. I do not possess even a resistor. I have to stock pile quite a few things. I do not require proper bills or anything, if that is a concern. Please let me know how can that be made possible

rao
03-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Shobhit where are you currently located?

shobhitkukreti
03-30-2010, 04:17 PM
hyderabad,andhra pradesh