PDA

View Full Version : stepper motor function

venkateshm
04-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Hi all,
Any one Can send me gear related ,cam actuated mechanical designs using by stepper motors.
We have a project to do in this way.

pkshima
04-09-2010, 07:24 PM
We have a project to do in this way.

By this way, you mean taking the design off the internet ?
I seriously hope that the project given to you is the "design" part which you need to do yourself.
Atleast start it yourself. If nothing else, you will atleast learn to state your question clearly.

Unless ofcourse your aim in life is to work under an Engineer and not becoming an Engineer yourself.

venkateshm
04-09-2010, 07:39 PM
By this way, you mean taking the design off the internet ?
I seriously hope that the project given to you is the "design" part which you need to do yourself.
Atleast start it yourself. If nothing else, you will atleast learn to state your question clearly.

Unless ofcourse your aim in life is to work under an Engineer and not becoming an Engineer yourself.

I mean to say: not to learn from internet completely,i have already some concepts with me, if i get some proven designs from experienced engineesrs i could do with more and more confidently.thats my request here.
'we have a project to do in this way "- means - the project includes cam actuated,gear actuated by stepper motor.
thanks for your comments.

Ulhas
04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
What you mean to say
gear related ->what is tat
,cam actuated mechanical designs -> which design
using by stepper motors -> for what ?.

Be very specific while posting , no one will read what you need after your first post

xolbrin
11-02-2015, 01:04 PM
A stepper motor (https://www.robomart.com/stepper-motors) could be a special types of motor that moves in increments, or steps, instead of turning swimmingly as a standard motor will. The scale of the increment is measured in degrees and might vary looking on the applying. Typical increments square measure 0.9 or 1.8 degrees, with four hundred or two hundred increments so representing a full circle. The speed of the motor is set by the time delay between every progressive movement.