PDA

View Full Version : iam getting teased by my RF TX AND RX

shyam.sunder91
06-17-2010, 05:04 PM
ok let me explain your very eloborately see these pictures these are my rf tx and rx ciruit on which i have been workinghttp://www.8051projects.info/forum/uploaded/Mazhar/200711116723_4-BIT-RF2.gif
http://www.rentron.com/Files/ht12d_2.gif

my problem is " iam not able to understand what my problem is " :confused:

when i try to transmit data from my tx im not able to recieve it

i have well boarded my circuit

these are the readings i observed

AT TX(HT12E);

DOUT; keeps changing between 2.5 and 4v
ALL DATA PINS(10-13);reading 0.25v(i mean i left open them intially)

AT RX(HT12D);

DIN; keeps changing (supply 9v)
ALL DATA OUT PINS; reading zero when i press any switch at the tx the dataout of all pins read 0.4v

ok now say am i not getting teased really:cool:

rao
06-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Looking at how many problems you are facing with those two IC's, I think we should dedicate a separate forum section to you.

shyam.sunder91
06-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Looking at how many problems you are facing with those two IC's, I think we should dedicate a separate forum section to you.

man dont try to joke at me

just suggest if you r capable okk

rao
06-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Did you ground all the address pins on the HT12 E? I will get back to your attitude and your spam habits once I help you solve this problem.

shyam.sunder91
06-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Did you ground all the address pins on the HT12 E? I will get back to your attitude and your spam habits once I help you solve this problem.

i have well boarded up my circuit nothing fault

what d u mean by spam habits what are u trying to say

rao
06-17-2010, 06:04 PM
I asked you if you have grounded all the address pins on HT12E? This is because , if you have grounded all address pins on the HT12D, then its mandatory to ground all address pins on the HT12E or the addresses wont match.

Also , what exactly do you mean by "well boarded"? because the HT12E circuit that you have posted in your first post doesnt have the address pins grounded.

shyam.sunder91
06-17-2010, 06:25 PM
I asked you if you have grounded all the address pins on HT12E? This is because , if you have grounded all address pins on the HT12D, then its mandatory to ground all address pins on the HT12E or the addresses wont match.

Also , what exactly do you mean by "well boarded"? because the HT12E circuit that you have posted in your first post doesnt have the address pins grounded.

yes i have grounded all adress pins in both ht12e and ht12d

" well boarded " i mean i have well connected the circuit on bread board thats all and i have also made vt pin low

i just want a verification of those readings

are they usual or they occur when the ic's damaged

docel
06-25-2010, 10:35 AM
You cant 'LOW' the VT pin.

This is what happens when you try to string 2 internet circuits together without knowing the details of the components in detail.

Check the Datasheets and study it carefully. There is a mistake in your circuit.

Ulhas
06-25-2010, 11:32 AM
Look at bottom side link of this site ,
http://www.rentron.com/PicBasic/RemoteControl.htm

shyam.sunder91
06-25-2010, 12:32 PM
You cant 'LOW' the VT pin.

This is what happens when you try to string 2 internet circuits together without knowing the details of the components in detail.

Check the Datasheets and study it carefully. There is a mistake in your circuit.

no yar i hav well read the data sheet in order to make the transmission enable the pin TE should be made low its true i think so