PDA

View Full Version : please heip for robot

sandy8288
06-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Hy iam student in lastyear want to make a robot , a humanoid robot who can work as a human or work with human working
and my problem is that how can i do micro stepping of stepper motor , to transfer data , programming, and potision sensor.
help me in how to progaming micro stepping ,
how to sence position
as i know and every idea but if u can give me more reliable idea
and last how to get finance from company,suggest companys also

vikas
06-24-2010, 07:28 PM
humanoid robot who can work as a human or work with human working

I hope you are very verywell funded ( like Billions of dollars ) ... else drop it and do something else and come back to reality that you u have to learn basic robotics for now.

claus
06-24-2010, 08:06 PM
i wonder what heip means !!! must be a new word in english i guess ...

sandy8288
06-24-2010, 09:34 PM
I hope you are very verywell funded ( like Billions of dollars ) ... else drop it and do something else and come back to reality that you u have to learn basic robotics for now. ok thanks for reply and now than teach me fundamental of robotics . as for this project i have everything with circuitdiagram, program etc, only not is some suggestions to better it and not money.so please teach me fundamental of robotics may it help me in this project .

docel
06-24-2010, 10:24 PM
as for this project i have everything with circuitdiagram, program etc,

Can you please post the 'circuitdiagram' and the 'program' please ? It will make it easy for the Members to help you.

asimov_18
06-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Hi,
FIRST LEARN HOW TO WRITE PROPER ENGLISH AND EXPRESS YOURSELF CLEARLY!!!!!! WITH THE KIND OF COMMUNICATION U HAVE PUT UP U SEEM TO BE A DESPERATE FINAL YEAR STUDENT TRYING TO BLUFF!!!!!! YOU KNOW THIS THAT AND HAVE ALL THE STUFF READY THEN WHY ASK US?

I don't want to be rude but ur post said it all......

Asimov