PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Bangalore????

anishjaggi
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Hi,
i am looking for people with whom i can do some projects and take part in various fests and competitions.

shobhitkukreti
07-22-2010, 07:55 AM
Anyone from Bangalore ?? Haven't you heard of Bangalore Robotics ?

ahnikhil
07-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Yeah.. i'm really interested to do some projects & participate in various fests .. I'm a noob when it comes to electronics .. but i'm very good at logic and programming ( Love it ) .. I'm from Cs backgroud.. i'm a fast learner too , so if u don have a problem with that lets join ??

yaniv
07-25-2010, 06:05 AM
@ shobhitkukreti--
What is Bangalore Robotics? .. The info i googled out seems kinda outdated.. How do i contact them?

@Ahnikhil--
What do have in mind? Where r u put up?

shobhitkukreti
07-25-2010, 09:05 AM
search for the keyword docel as a member over here at roboticsindia, you will get to know.

anishjaggi
07-25-2010, 01:37 PM
I am new to Bangalore and Robotics India as well. can u tell me about it??

anishjaggi
07-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Thats not a problem . Lets meet up give me your number.

yaniv
07-25-2010, 03:06 PM
@ shobhitkukreti
thnx, wil get in touch wid him.

@ anishjaggi
i'm in chennai wil b back in a couple of days (left phone back @ home no point givin the no.) until then hope we can discuss through mail, my addrss: vinay.lgowda@gmail.com

docel
07-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Hi!
I usually don't answer 1 line queries that have no relevant details either of the mailer or their specific needs. I get about roughly 50 mails a day with weird email IDs and absolutely no names. It is difficult to answer such emails and most of them need translation from SMS lingo. How can I deal with a mail that says
" intrstd in robtics cn u hlp ? " :confused:
Please send me a mail with some details regarding yourself and what exactly is your need and you'll get a reply.
Besides, my Phone and our address details are all over the internet- you can simply call up and drop in with an appointment.

anishjaggi
07-28-2010, 07:00 PM
@ shobhitkukreti
thnx, wil get in touch wid him.

@ anishjaggi
i'm in chennai wil b back in a couple of days (left phone back @ home no point givin the no.) until then hope we can discuss through mail, my addrss: vinay.lgowda@gmail.com

Ok man just let me know when ur back my address anishjaggi@yahoo.in.

ahnikhil
07-28-2010, 09:38 PM
@Yaniv
I'm interested in doing Walking/flying robots ( i am crazy) , and also other kinds of robots.. But for now .. I'm interested to do some robots , so that we can participate in some competition and also for projects ..
I stay in Jaynagar .. contact me : [ nikhilpower4 at gmail.com ]

I'm doing workshop at Bangalore robotics , all i can say is "docel" sir is a very knowledgeable person .. :)