PDA

View Full Version : wireless bot

gaurav khairkar
07-24-2010, 10:09 PM
i want to build a wireless remote controlled robot....
i hav no idea where to start.....can any1 plz tel me where to start....
or a link

yaniv
07-25-2010, 07:41 AM
I suggest you buy kit first understand how it works and then let your creativity flow..

pratheek
07-25-2010, 08:19 AM
Get a cheap and easy to use ASK RF transmitters and receivers. Use a encoder and decoder ICs, like the HT-12E and HT-12D, to transmit and receive data from the remote to your robot using the RF modules. You will have to use H-Bridges to control the motors. Use a L293D for that.

Google search for circuits and tutorials. Download and go through the datasheets of the above ICs and understand how to use them.

yaniv
07-25-2010, 03:14 PM
thr u go gaurav, pratheek has given u the whole list.. but if u r new to this i would say do start by learning about micro-controllers..

[ Better avoid SMS language to avoid unnecessary comments by members....
-Mod ]

gaurav khairkar
07-26-2010, 08:09 PM
Get a cheap and easy to use ASK RF transmitters and receivers. Use a encoder and decoder ICs, like the HT-12E and HT-12D, to transmit and receive data from the remote to your robot using the RF modules. You will have to use H-Bridges to control the motors. Use a L293D for that.

Google search for circuits and tutorials. Download and go through the datasheets of the above ICs and understand how to use them.

Thank you Pratheek....i'l definitely try out wht u suggested.