PDA

View Full Version : I am a beginner

shreyas kshirsagar
09-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I need information regarding autonomous bots, micro controllers, micro-processors, how to program ICs because I am a beginner. I desperately need to know from where should i start for all this stuff......How should I collect information and implement it? In fact I want to go from the basics also......I am totally confused!!!

allbits
09-25-2010, 06:30 PM
::
Do one thing at a time.
::

avinash_g
09-26-2010, 08:45 AM
What is your education ? (My guess 2nd year engg student)

shreyas kshirsagar
09-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Yes absolutely right(second year electrical)..........And I want to know from where should i start for all this?

avinash_g
09-26-2010, 06:31 PM
My recommendation: join a Robotic Workshop in your college or external (these are easy to find these days).

I gave the above recommendation because you are bit late(already in 2nd year engg) and basically driven by seeing these stuff done by some other guys in the collage (may be seniors).

If you had ever wondered how those tiny lights in your toys gun glows (when you were a child) and had chance to break one of those to find out more, the things could have been different! Don't take it the other way. But I (and many other here) knew about lots about of DC motors when I was just 5 ( I loved battery powered toys) I loved breaking all those musical and shinny things!

You are not late even now!

Just try to do things your style, go figure out what you want to make then find what you need how to get them and how to work with them.

The kind of Robotics Done at college level is easy to master.

And don't forget Google. And the importance of Research. Find info, process, analyze, do, do ,do and do more experiments!

ONE MILLION DOLLAR POINT: INTERNET IS FULL OF GREAT INFORMATION AND PEOPLE !

RI Also has lots of informative article to help you. I have been RI member since my school days (but now I have lost that ID so I got a new one)

Same thing discussed here too!
http://www.roboticsindia.com/showthread.php/3626-Absolute-Beginner-Need-help-to-start-find-resources-and-knowledge

shreyas kshirsagar
09-27-2010, 05:30 PM
thank you so much.......yes i realize that being late in this costing me.....i will try my level best to enhance myself with proper guidance of RI and others.