PDA

View Full Version : TI MSP LaunchPad - 16bit Dev board for < Rs 200

vikas
11-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Like the title says , amazing specs at amazing price ...

http://in.mouser.com/tilaunchpad/

Comes with IDE , Real time Debugger , emulator , Extra uC , cables and everything else required ...

Looks like TI is trying to kill the small board developers , cant beat this pricing .

shobhitkukreti
11-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Already received four kits. I had ordered them in June, got them on October. The debugger will support all devices with SPI By Wire technology. TI is offering free shipping right now.

MGear
11-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Seriously?!
Wow. After all that atmega price hype. This is amazing. lacking some features will do, but common ITS A COMPLETE BOARD!!

BTW Shobhit, where did you get em from, cuz Mouser is charging 40$ for shipping!

asimov_18
11-29-2010, 10:13 PM
Hi,
mouser is charging 40$ shipping for stuff up to 2.5 Kg or some fixed weight. If any one is interested in getting more stuff ffrom mouser then we all can order together and save on shipping. I would be keen on ordering some 2,3 boards and a few douzen AVRs(atmega32), incase we all come to some consensus we all can order together. This board could be a gr8 product for RI store or for extreme electronics.

Asimov

shobhitkukreti
11-29-2010, 11:34 PM
I ordered them on the TI's website. It has free shipping right now with the new ti estore. The device samples are free and if you can manage to make PCB's for SMD packages, the debugger will support them too, if they have the SPI By Wire protocol. Some issues you may face while ordering is, that fedex will charge you approx Rs 300, irrespective of any duties on the product. It's really pathetic, if you have to pay fedex 300rs while the board itself is Rs. 200.

MGear
12-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Some issues you may face while ordering is, that fedex will charge you approx Rs 300, irrespective of any duties on the product. It's really pathetic, if you have to pay fedex 300rs while the board itself is Rs. 200.

I dont get this, is the cost charged by the fedex showed at the tiestore site? I was just about to register my order for 2 there, but thought of checking in here first.

shobhitkukreti
12-01-2010, 06:29 AM
Shipping is free, though fedex India charges Rs. 300 on anything you get couriered to India, apart from documents.

sushmair
12-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Anybody in Pune interested for these boards? I am looking at getting 4-5. Together, we could save on shipping...

sushmair.

akshay66
12-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Good Find but can't buy right now have already spent a lot of money this month :(

virgo
12-04-2010, 07:00 AM
@sushmair. I am interested although I am not in pune currently but you can give it to my friend in pune. I would buy two of this.

allbits
12-04-2010, 07:24 AM
@sushmair.
Cant see any PM link on your profile.
I would like to have two of them. Let me know if you are getting them.