PDA

View Full Version : LCD based sound operated display using 8051 microcontroller (AT89C51)

gshubham96
12-17-2010, 04:18 PM
I want to build a LCD based sound operated display using 8051 microcontroller (AT89C51) Project Code: MC038 but the output in the LCD should be wireless. I want to attach LCD in a remote in which it will show the message and the sensor will be attached to a robot.
http://www.engineersgarage.com/microcontroller/8051projects/LCD-based-sound-operated-display-AT89C51

claus
12-17-2010, 05:17 PM
exactly what kind of help do you want ?

gshubham96
12-17-2010, 05:21 PM
i want to make the LCD wireless.
The sound sensor and microcontroller will be attached to the robot wile the out from the micro-controller be displayed in the LCD.
How should I do it?

pratheek
12-17-2010, 07:01 PM
You will have to put a microcontroller on both sides to achieve this.

Are you sure you know enough to build this project? Because from your posts I think you do not.

Basic microcontroller programming knowledge should be more than enough for this project. I would suggest you go ahead with this project only if you have knowledge of it. Otherwise, first learn the basics of microcontroller programming and then attempt this project. Once you learn the basics half your doubts will get cleared and will get a vague idea on how to go about your project.

gshubham96
12-17-2010, 10:39 PM
as you said i am learning programming microcontroller but the competition is on wednesday and i already have the code , so i'll just copy paste it.

pratheek
12-17-2010, 11:25 PM
as you said i am learning programming microcontroller but the competition is on wednesday and i already have the code , so i'll just copy paste it.
Whats the point in even building a robot then, let alone participating in a competition or even winning a prize there.

Take my advice - you have very little time left, just forget building a fully working robot within your deadline. Forget the competition.

First, get your basics right and learn and build your robot by yourself. You can always participate in the competition the next year, with your OWN robot.

If you refuse to take my advice, like I think you will, then there are very little chances of you having a working robot within your deadline, even if you copy paste the code.

gshubham96
12-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks Prateek for your advice..
now i seriously considering to just forget about the competition coz of the insufficient time and knowledge..

MohitM
12-18-2010, 10:10 AM
so i'll just copy paste it.
I admire your truthfulness, seriously.

Ulhas
12-18-2010, 02:48 PM

Never do something for getting award,trophy,Medal in competitions, you may get it by copy-paste technique but if you learns the things from basic you will understand it and this will be a big reward which will remains with you forever through out your life and may give you many rewards in competitions.

Knowing the things itself is a very big reward , always go for that