PDA

View Full Version : 8051 Development Board With ISP Port

gshubham96
12-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Hii,
I want to program a micro controller. I have the coding.
CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT MC TO COMPUTER ?
can we do it with 8051 Development Board With ISP Port:confused::confused::confused::confused:

shobhitkukreti
12-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Shubham, you seriously need to study, before coming up with such questions. Sure, someone will tell you the answer fr your question, but you are so used to spoon feeding, that you do not want to try yourself at all.

avinash_g
12-20-2010, 10:14 AM
You need a programmer baby!

Bring in the spoons ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IaVMNRYJ0

This is India so we have a good stock of spoons. And answers to stupid questions too.

gshubham96
12-20-2010, 10:16 AM
cant it be done with a devolopement board ?

avinash_g
12-20-2010, 10:35 AM
God save you.(and us too)

Ulhas
12-20-2010, 03:03 PM
........HOW TO CONNECT MC TO COMPUTER ? ...........

very simple
solder MC TO COMPUTER, use soldering iron, solder wire and special flux while doing so
ha ha ha

allbits
12-20-2010, 05:45 PM
You can progam with the help of a development board. Refer to the user manual of the board you have.

asimov_18
12-21-2010, 10:31 PM
YOU need a hardware that connects between the computer and the development board/the micro controller. Also you need a software on computer that communicates with the hardware during programming. Look at this URL for the programmer and the software. This programmer wont work with a USB to parallel port converter. and if you have doubts about how this is done use the google search engine. Seriously what are you up to? you want every thing ready made for you. you just go and make a robot and it just starts working. I saw your other post as well. I dont think you are doing anything other than making a fool of yourself!!!!!! Learn the new things first and then go about making robots....

http://www.kmitl.ac.th/~kswichit/cheapcable/index.html

Asimov

gshubham96
12-21-2010, 11:07 PM
THANKS ASIMOV AND ALLBITS
AND TRULY I swear dat fron now der wud be no stupid posts by me.