PDA

View Full Version : How to Interfacing IR sensor with PIC16F877A using Hi-tech C compiler in MP LAB?

nitinmathew2007
02-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi,
I am just a beginner in embedded C. TO begin with I plan to do a simple project. Hence planned to do -"DTMF operated RC car". My next step will be automatic RC car or a line follower.
I would like to learn about the principle of IR sensor, Its hardware interface (with IR- TX & RX), programming & interface with PIC.
I request to give a relevant reply so that others are also benefited. Hope u guys will help me..! TanX in advance :)

vikas
02-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Please use Google lots of tutorials around. Your objective is quite simple start doing something and when you get stuck post here , we will try to help you.

Asking generalized questions like "Help me build a robot/How to build RC car" , Guarantees you no replies.

vigyanabikshu
02-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Good IR Tutorial : http://www.winpicprog.co.uk/pic_tutorial5.htm
But Not C, its MPAsm
Regards...

Hi,
I am just a beginner in embedded C. TO begin with I plan to do a simple project. Hence planned to do -"DTMF operated RC car". My next step will be automatic RC car or a line follower.
I would like to learn about the principle of IR sensor, Its hardware interface (with IR- TX & RX), programming & interface with PIC.
I request to give a relevant reply so that others are also benefited. Hope u guys will help me..! TanX in advance :)

allbits
02-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Am not giving a tutorial, but the basic steps.

>> Install Hitec C
>> Learn how to use MPLAB. take the pain, browse www.microchip.com, and find the document on how to use MPLAB. Everything is there.
>> Learn How to use MPLAB SIM
>> Write algorithm for your code. SIMulate and check results.
>> Make the hardware.
>> Program the chip.
>> If you have issues, come back.