PDA

View Full Version : Robotic Kits

rajugm
03-11-2011, 06:03 PM
AMP TRONICS has good & high quality Robotic Kits & spares..... starting form beginners to Scientific Level Robots.

ROBOCO Robotic Kit is Ultimate.

vikas
03-11-2011, 07:09 PM
@rajugm - Though i see you have good products . But i hate spammers like you. One more such post and i will ban you.

Please read -
http://www.roboticsindia.com/showthread.php/2793-No-Contribution-No-Promotion

If you continue more i will simply ban you and mark Amp Tronics as a spamming and fraud company.

rajugm
03-12-2011, 10:09 AM
dear vikas....i am not spamming......i am just helping out all RI guys to know what all i have seen in Hyderabad.

endlasuresh
04-04-2011, 08:03 PM
dear vikas....i am not spamming......i am just helping out all RI guys to know what all i have seen in Hyderabad.
Nice products Are you the owner of it ?
If you are not spamming then how did you find those products why not other companies in hyderabad ?

Regards
Suresh

rajugm
04-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Nice products Are you the owner of it ?
If you are not spamming then how did you find those products why not other companies in hyderabad ?

Regards
Suresh
Dear Suresh,

Its better to visit thr place n look before pointing fingers to others......I went to thr office for buying a ARM9 dev. board

They wer at CBIT, and are national suppliers for Friendly ARM -ARM9 Dev. Boards etc...

Suresh ....now you found...go & check out thr products to know more in detail

haha anyway regards,
raju

endlasuresh
04-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Dear Suresh,

Its better to visit thr place n look before pointing fingers to others......I went to thr office for buying a ARM9 dev. board

They wer at CBIT, and are national suppliers for Friendly ARM -ARM9 Dev. Boards etc...

Suresh ....now you found...go & check out thr products to know more in detail

haha anyway regards,
raju

Its better to tell them to visit here and post their products under review which is free and even they can get more customers.Just look here a person needs to start company in hyderabad.http://www.roboticsindia.com/showthread.php/3737-Suggestion-on-the-company-registration-and-also-finding-people-..?p=19909#post19909
Sorry I cant go to their company but i may like to review their products if you provide one for free to me :p
BTW how you posted those copyright protected images here without the permission of them.I suggest to you remove those pictures since you told you are not the owner.

Regards
Suresh