PDA

View Full Version : Ti evalbot

shobhitkukreti
04-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Hi guys,
I have received a discount code for the TI Evalbot. The link is here. http://www.ti.com/evalbot-2-pr-es
It is a single code and will expire pretty soon. If anyone wants to buy, i can order a couple. The discount cost is $25 per bot, and yes you will have to pay for the duty charges and the shipping from Hyderabad[My current location]. If interested, let me know by tomorrow evening.

Regards
Shobhit

virgo
04-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Hi Shobhitkukti,

I want one. Let me know what would be the final cost I will have to pay you. (I am not sure how much would be the duty).

debu
04-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Hi Shobhit,

I'd also like one. Is this a code you can share with me? Or can the code be used with only one order. If so, could you include another unit in your order so we can order together? (If you want I can also buy it for the whole group).

Regards,

Debu :)

shobhitkukreti
04-07-2011, 02:42 PM
I cannot share the code. It is for one single order. The Evalbot comes in a variety of options. I have selected IAR version. Only one version can be selected , but different versions can be clubbed together. You can also suggest me, the courier company to send you the electronic kits. Most courier companies do not allow.

debu
04-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi Shobhit,

You should go ahead with your order. I was able to get my hands on a code from a conference attendee. I ordered 2 for myself last night. Should be fun to play around with.

Regards,

Debu :)

shobhitkukreti
04-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Debu, check your pm