PDA

View Full Version : Article: Career in Robotics as a Engineer

vikas
04-17-2011, 01:31 AM
You can view the page at http://www.roboticsindia.com/content.php/148-Career-in-Robotics-as-a-Engineer

karthhic
10-27-2012, 11:22 AM
I am just going to make an iron man suite, Many of its technologies are possible but it is much costlier to make the suit slim... And about the power a micro sized plasma reactor is needed, it will affect the person due to radiation. We are on to alchemy for a good resource for power...

tony stark
02-26-2013, 10:45 AM
i am also inspired by iron man suit .In fact i am interested in robotics because of the movie.

rajac
04-11-2015, 04:10 PM
I think fuel used in rocket can be used, as they are the best know fuels after nuclear fuels. Agni-V missile weight is 50 tonne including war head, chassis etc and its range is 5000 km, so roughly 1 tonne corresponds to 50 km or 20 kg corresponds to 1 Km. That means a suit weighting 20 Kg can have a range of 1 km. Right now i am not considering weight of person also, so its not a very legitimate estimate but you can apply basic physics equation to figure out an approximate range.

I am just going to make an iron man suite, Many of its technologies are possible but it is much costlier to make the suit slim... And about the power a micro sized plasma reactor is needed, it will affect the person due to radiation. We are on to alchemy for a good resource for power...