PDA

View Full Version : Online Robotics event on Robotics India (Face book).

Coolpratheesh
05-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Everybdy can participate ..... We are planning sumthing similar to this http://www.555contest.com/ but with robotics
as a theme... We think India can go much far than Japan or US in Robotics ...... but it needs a nudge...... Let this be the beginning of the nudge......

We want all you ppl to put your ideas on what you think can be done...... give us ideas of how to take the event forward.... we would also be having prizes for the event. So keep in mind there are goodies to be won...... hurry up and put you ideas up.....
you can also mail us ur ideas...

pratheeshprakash [at] gmail [dot] com
dhruva.sagar [at] gmail [dot] com

Coolpratheesh
05-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Guys please start posting your ideas soon.....

kawal24
05-14-2011, 12:41 AM
I really liked your idea.

If you want i can sponsor a arduino shield as a prize that i am soon going to sell at my website.

Coolpratheesh
05-14-2011, 07:45 AM
I really liked your idea.

If you want i can sponsor a arduino shield as a prize that i am soon going to sell at my website.

Kawal: ya we are looking for sponsors... but we are not looking financial sponsors ..... we want to help our sponsors and we require all the help from our sponsors.... I had seen your site..... I like the way you had put the instructions for all the robots.... we would like it if you could (sponsor) help us make our instructions ....... and may be even the video...

roopakjada
05-14-2011, 08:40 AM
What would the competition be about ? in general robotics will mean many things but we cant differentiate one bot from the other all bots will be different in their own aspects you people should probably come up with a single concept or categorize the events as per the bots built (ex:- humanoids , home aid's etc) i could help you people with framing rules video editing etc but first of all we need to come up with a more concrete plan
Nice to see something coming up
__________________________________________________ ______________________
-Jada Roopak
www.jadaroopak.weebly.com

Coolpratheesh
05-14-2011, 08:42 AM
What would the competition be about ? in general robotics will mean many things but we cant differentiate one bot from the other all bots will be different in their own aspects you people should probably come up with a single concept or categorize the events as per the bots built (ex:- humanoids , home aid's etc) i could help you people with framing rules video editing etc but first of all we need to come up with a more concrete plan
Nice to see something coming up
__________________________________________________ ______________________
-Jada Roopak
www.jadaroopak.weebly.com
We have .... we are looking at Beam robotics as an option.... and we are deciding on one specific robot in beam .... we want to see how ppl will make theirs different....

roopakjada
05-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Hmm... Well beam robotics is a good idea but i believe microprocessors would bring in more people !

Coolpratheesh
05-14-2011, 09:18 AM
I think its the other way round..... more ppl can participate if there is no programming involved ...... u have to take the case of school students also....

roopakjada
05-14-2011, 09:48 AM
i just checked out what i typed i mean ideas and also people and BTW lets do something separately for school kids what do you think ? we will make this event a grand success lets have separate categories etc etc

Coolpratheesh
05-14-2011, 09:50 AM
lets see....

roopakjada
05-14-2011, 09:58 AM
so when will it be like ? post it in the group many people will see it there ;)

Coolpratheesh
05-14-2011, 09:59 AM
Which group...??

Coolpratheesh
05-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Dates are being decided.... we want to have it sumwhere in the summer holidays....

roopakjada
05-14-2011, 10:35 AM
Facebook group !

roopakjada
05-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Then summer holidays are up to June 15 but for some colleges ( my colleges and all other colleges under JNTU Hyderabad) our exams will finish on that day :(

kawal24
05-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Kawal: ya we are looking for sponsors... but we are not looking financial sponsors ..... we want to help our sponsors and we require all the help from our sponsors.... I had seen your site..... I like the way you had put the instructions for all the robots.... we would like it if you could (sponsor) help us make our instructions ....... and may be even the video...

Sure whenever you want.
Just PM me.

Coolpratheesh
05-15-2011, 09:55 PM
Guys ....... wake up put ur ideas up here....

kawal24
05-16-2011, 01:01 AM
Maybe a competition of a robot which crosses a table ? like bridge the gap ?

Coolpratheesh
05-16-2011, 07:36 AM
dats a good idea....

Coolpratheesh
05-17-2011, 08:41 AM
We are thinking of having a few different categories if possible....

claus
05-17-2011, 01:11 PM
how about a sumo robot competition. it will be a real crowd puller.

roopakjada
05-17-2011, 01:22 PM
@claus this is an online event dude ! i guess sumo bots cant fight in videos ! ;)

Coolpratheesh
05-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Exactly...... lol...

harshil5481
06-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Sir, plz tell me of the best places from where I can do my summer internship for embedded and robotics courses......
And also the various recognized certification courses and workshops that i can attend....