PDA

View Full Version : New Website

roopakjada
07-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Hi,
I created a new website www.robotspace.in actually this website is sponsored to me as the person liked my old website I'm really happy :) i built the website using druapl7.4 and some customization / html do have a look and suggest things.

Cheers
Roopak Jada

vikas
07-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Looks good , drupal is a good choice of platform.

roopakjada
07-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks :) ! I googled a lot to find out things found drupal promising the most interesting past is learning the whole thing designing a website is not that hard It just took me a couple of weeks to do it and in the course i learnt many thing about HTML and CSS anyone who wants to get a website can design it themselves :) !

rao
07-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Careful about using the NAO's photograph in your robots page. Give due source info.
It's all good when the website is small, but once it starts getting traffic, all these small details become a headache.

Rao

roopakjada
07-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Hmm.. Really ? well what shall i do ? put a notice that i dont make nao's ? :)

shobhitkukreti
07-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Rao, is right, Roopak do not be arrogant. Give due credit to some one else's work. Would you like your work to be copied ?

roopakjada
07-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Arrogant ?.. you are taking it too serious .. :)
anyways i sent alderban robotics a mail about this :) I think they wont mind it

rao
07-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Hmm.. Really ? well what shall i do ? put a notice that i dont make nao's ? :)

No wonder I stopped looking at the forums. Good reminder.

roopakjada
07-26-2011, 11:19 PM
well I was kidding :confused: I sent them a mail immediately after i read this post. :)
I didn't think using a image (that too just in a sub-page) would be a serious thing. I'm really sorry if u felt offended :) :)

roopakjada
07-27-2011, 05:23 PM
You people were right, they asked me to mention the name of the robot and also their companies name ! :o

endlasuresh
07-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Roopak never do such things in life also don't post that images on your site or content.Try to post the images or content which you have.Copying content or using reprint is purely illegal.
Also use your title of site in your signature instead of my website.your favicon is drupals default one change it and even this RI forums too had a default favicon
your site is good and simple and when you get more visitors becareful.

Regards
Suresh

roopakjada
07-29-2011, 01:03 AM
well.. now i made a not for the robot and the company :) ! well drupal favicon would be ok its open source and it looked robotic so, I left it that way. Even robotics india uses the v bulletin favicon I guess.

lolman_returns
07-29-2011, 08:24 PM
How about some basic spell/grammar check? Or is that unimportant as well? Just goes to show how much time you put into making those articles.