PDA

View Full Version : Arduino

puneetverma24
03-18-2012, 07:47 AM
i just started with arduino and there are various boards available in market .So,please suggest me arduino board to start with.

vikas
03-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Buy a 328 one from probots , they are cheapest and decent.

puneetverma24
03-18-2012, 07:35 PM
thanks for your suggestion

are you referring to this one
http://probots.co.in/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55_56&products_id=395

Is arduino uno & this Probots Freeduino USB w/ Atmega328 is same ?

vikas
03-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Yes , Yep 99% will work the same.

UNO has some addon features , though which are of no use to you for now or anytime in future. This is a pretty good and cheap board.

vrsolanki
03-29-2012, 06:55 AM
Yes, probots is cheaper but if you get your product with that price then only, otherwise, they have tendency not to answer their customers/clients by any means and they don't deliver products either (I'm waiting since last 15 days) after making payment.

Please be sure that you have unlimited time and passion to wait for products without any answer from them of any kind.... which i'm doing right now !!!

Have a good luck if you don't order from them is sure...!!!

puneetverma24
03-29-2012, 06:14 PM
you are very right , i am also waiting for my products to be delivered.

Hoping to get it soon.

vrsolanki
03-29-2012, 07:18 PM
you are very right , i am also waiting for my products to be delivered.

Hoping to get it soon.

Yes, i did complained to HDFC Bank, DTDC, a courier company etc. and that's i got my courier today, with some missing parts and some which is recognised as no stock hence missing, with promise that they will deliver it ASAP.

Finally, I got my most of products i ordered...

Thanks to all who helped me to get my products ...

With grate request to probots.co.in (Pratheek) that don't open any clues for any mis-understandings and clearly mention your no-delivery period and answer mails and phones atleast or don't open your store for selling...

puneetverma24
04-13-2012, 07:41 PM
finally got the broad after 20 days .