PDA

View Full Version : arduino motor shield help

ankit26
04-11-2012, 03:03 AM
hey all...
i m working on a project and stucked at a point ....
i wannna run 2 stepper motors and a servo motor at same time,there is several arduino compatible shields available over internet but i wanna make my own but the problem is they all are double sided or having smd components ....
Is there anyone who help me ??????

please let me know if u have my answer please!!!!

pratik_1
04-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Sparkfun posts schematics of most of their products. You might be able to use the schematic and device something that is 1 sided and thruhol

ankit26
04-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Sparkfun posts schematics of most of their products. You might be able to use the schematic and device something that is 1 sided and thruhol

thanks pratik for the reply bt there is no shield available there which fulfill's my requirement is there anything else u know which help me

pratik_1
04-11-2012, 04:56 PM
As far as I know, you might not require a shield at all. If you are ok with some messy wiring, a normal Arduino board will provide with the necessary pins. You might have to watch your current draw, but for that you can always run the 5V line directly instead of from the USB that powers Arduino.

ankit26
04-11-2012, 05:25 PM
As far as I know, you might not require a shield at all. If you are ok with some messy wiring, a normal Arduino board will provide with the necessary pins. You might have to watch your current draw, but for that you can always run the 5V line directly instead of from the USB that powers Arduino.

thanks pratik after a long searching i got this link will u tell me this shield will able to help me or not ????http://www.roboticsindia.com/entry.php/56-Arduino-Riduino-Motor-Shield-Single-Sided-DIY

pratik_1
04-12-2012, 10:54 PM
dont really have the time to look at that board.... but it sud be pretty easy to figure it out. just look at which pins are exposed and stuff..and chekc them out in the datasheet