PDA

View Full Version : How are these websites?

jayantr7
08-12-2012, 12:03 PM
I'm a newbie in electronics and want to buy a few components online since I can't get it near where I live. I heard that element14 is the most reliable supplier but because I'm a school student, I cannot buy from them. I tried RS India, but I've not received my stuff yet (even after 2 months). So which site should I buy from?

And how are these?

KitsnSpares
Tenet Techtronics
RhydoLabz

Please tell me. I'm looking for a one stop shop for buying components.

vikas
08-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Here is my ex p

Digikey > Mouser > Element 14 > RhydoLabz > Tenet > KitsnSpares

So for you RhydoLabz is good.

jayantr7
08-18-2012, 09:32 AM
A question again! Why is KitsnSpares not good? I'm asking this because KitsnSpares' element14 section has an incredible load of stuffs to buy which I can otherwise only buy from Digikey or Mouser (but then it cost $40 just for delivery).

And what about RS Components?

arunvinud
09-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Why don't you try ebay?It's cheap and also comes within 20 days.Just search and choose high rated sellers. Some give free shipping and don't forget to ask the seller to send it as a gift otherwise you end up paying heavy taxes in INDIA.I have bought my rs components there and it's worth a try.

jacques11
01-22-2013, 02:52 PM
These are not bad but ebay can also be a good option.

Jegannathan
01-24-2013, 12:09 AM
Hey kits and spares are the direct dealers of Element14!! Its mentioned in Element14's site itself that you can take components from kitsnspares if you are a student.
Its the best option. I have used it and you receive the components in great packing!!! its delivered in 15days!!