PDA

View Full Version : rpm?

karunb371
09-11-2012, 04:42 PM
i am making an all terrain bot for a tech fest.it is a 6 wheel bot, powered by 12 v motors.So i dont know what should be the rpm of these motors.

rao
09-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Karun,

Your question is very vague. The best way to get any response on the forums is to think about your problem and word it in a way that everyone can understand exactly what you want.

Right now I am confused whether you are wondering what the RPMs of the motor that you have are or whether you are trying to find out what should be the optimal motor specifications to make a good all terrain robot.

Take some time out, think about your problem and post your problem with details of what you already have, what you already know and what you need help with.

Rao

karunb371
09-11-2012, 11:56 PM
i have to purchase motors for the bot.i intend to have 6 wheels for it.i dont what should be the specifications of the motor.can u plz guide me abt the motor specifications to make a good all terrain bot.The maximum voltage for the motors should be 12v.

vikas
09-12-2012, 04:16 PM
You really need to do your homework , without any specification you cant build a robot. You need to come up with specification no one else will.

If you are looking for a cheap kit and google Dagu Wild thumper , its a cheap 6WD robot which you can look into.