PDA

View Full Version : building quadrator robo

amaresh92
09-11-2012, 09:46 PM
hi,
can any one help me to build a quadrotor robot? i am a beginner .
i need the specification and requirement for this.
thanks in advance.

vikas
09-12-2012, 04:18 PM
And why would anyone do that ? Are you willing to pay for it ?

You need to do your homework , why would you build based on someone else's specifications and requirements. You need to come up with the specs and requirements, no one will do that for you.

ironhide
09-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Have you made any other robots, the one which preferably remain on Ground ? I want to know what you know? because if you know nothing then whatever I tell you will be over your head. Also go through the sticky thread 'Top ten mistakes done by beginners'. that thread is not a joke some really good advices there. Hope they could have started that thread in 2008. I have done up to 7 of those top ten mistakes and believe me its not really a happy situation. so start with basics. first manually controlled robots, then work some time with micro controllers (Arduino boards are good for beginners ). then try some basic autonomous. then you will realize that Quad rotor is not simple at all and then come here asking for help.

amaresh92
09-14-2012, 01:19 PM
Have you made any other robots, the one which preferably remain on Ground ? I want to know what you know? because if you know nothing then whatever I tell you will be over your head. Also go through the sticky thread 'Top ten mistakes done by beginners'. that thread is not a joke some really good advices there. Hope they could have started that thread in 2008. I have done up to 7 of those top ten mistakes and believe me its not really a happy situation. so start with basics. first manually controlled robots, then work some time with micro controllers (Arduino boards are good for beginners ). then try some basic autonomous. then you will realize that Quad rotor is not simple at all and then come here asking for help.

thanks for your valuable suggestion