PDA

View Full Version : Qu-Bot

Crystal31
09-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Hey guys,
This is my first post here and it feels good to be a art of this community. I am planning to purchase the DIY Qu-Bot kit from robokits, this will be my first robot ever. I wanted to know that is qu-bot good and since I am a beginner will I be able to assemble it? I also wanted to know if any one of you has ever made it and were you satisfied with its functions? What all functions does the qu-bot do? Also lastly I want to know that, is robokits trust able and good?
Looking forward for replies :)

ironhide
09-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Well i haven't used it or seen it. But looking at the description it seems a good bot for starters. But it would be only for educational purposes as you can not (As far as i know) take this into a competition. Any way this bot will sure to help you understand basics of many things like PWM Motor control, ADC etc... Still for Quality of product wait for more replies... :)

Crystal31
09-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the reply! Of course I wont take it into competitions and stuff , that would be unfair for others but how do you know that this robot is for educational purposes only? Is it mention somewhere or common sense?

Still looking for more replies! :D

ironhide
09-13-2012, 02:44 PM
You yourself said it would be unfair!!! Just common sense, by educational purpose i meant that if you are planning to take it to some competitions keep your fingers crossed as in many competitions purchased bots are not allowed. Still it will be worth its money. But when you feel you know enough, move on to making bots from scratch, that is where the real fun is.

Crystal31
09-13-2012, 06:57 PM
yeah, I get what you mean :) I still want to know more about Qu-bot guys so please do reply with your experience with Qu-bot and dealing with robokits..

Crystal31
09-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Bumping my thread guys, please reply!