PDA

View Full Version : Latest trend ?

Vigneshmr
01-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi...
i am doing final year BE(ECE). i wanna to,do my project in robotics.... so please share your idea about the need of robot in real time in your life. it will be help me...
ThanQ

vikas
01-07-2013, 01:54 AM
Build us a robot like Vicky ( small wonder ) :) .

ironhide
01-21-2013, 06:28 PM
@ Vikas : Nice one ...

As for the thread... latest trend is trying to make robot as human like as possible, with implementation of facial gestures, sound tones (happy, sad etc). But this will be way to advance for collage level. what I always wanted to make was robots which can be used in rescue missions to find survivors in earthquake hit area, Robots for fire department to scout for them beforehand as to where the fire is worse and where are survivors huddled making a virtual temperature map. Or if you are really interested long time Forestry robots.. These will be just like airship (although very small) with host of sensors detracting poachers and analyzing data from far reaches in forest where humans cant reach quickly enough... Think about it ... although if you are starting now and assuming you are in 4th year you aint got enough time to make any robot from scratch ... so just stick with Line follower :)