PDA

View Full Version : Very Cheap PIC Programmer for sale !!

Avinash Gupta
06-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Cheap PIC Programmer

Introduction

Are you looking for a PIC MCU programmer but don't want to make one. Then do not waste time and money on making them. Get our CHEAP, FULLY TESTED AND WORKING PIC programmer specially designed for hobbyists. It can program PIC 16F84 (or 16F84A), the most popular and best suited MCU for beginners. It is a cheap and very powerful MCU for even controlling a robot. It is also very easy to program.

Our PIC Programming Kit comes with programming hardware(the programmer), a very user friendly and easy to use Windows based software to drive it. And for your ease we will also give you a CD-ROM containing tools, compilers, tutorials and articles collected from the Internet.

Features

It doesn't need any external power supply
It connects to the Serial Port of the PC
Very easy to use
Very Cheap

Cost

PIC Programming Kit
Rs. 89.00

Packing
Rs. 10.00

Postage (Speed Post)
Rs. 55.00
Postage (General)
Rs. 20.00

How to Order

Step 1 Send us an E-mail that you need our PIC Programming Kit(specify speed post or general)

Step 2 Send us a Demand Draft(D.D) of Rs. 89 + Packing + Postage(Refer to the table above) along with your name, telephone number, e-mail, and correct postal address. As soon as we get the payment we'll send you the KIT.

Send D.D in favour of NAGESHWAR PRASAD GUPTA payable at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.

Step 3 There is no step 3!

Disclaimer

We'll not be responsible for any damage or delays caused by postal services.
Send us your correct postal address so that the product reaches you without any trouble.
We'll not send the KIT without receiving the payment.

Our Address

Avinash Gupta
C/O Furniture Centre
9/272 Kashidih
P.O. Sakchi
Jamshedpur-831001
JHARKHAND
For further queries feel free to e-mail us : avinashjsr@sify.com

yogi
06-05-2005, 03:19 AM
is it work only for 16f84a

but i got a cheap one and one of my friend tested it and it is working

see

http://www.oshonsoft.com/picprog.html

Bibin John
www.bibinjohn.tk

jack
06-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Yogi is right here. Why don't you add support for other PIC uC too? 16f84a is way out now.... :)

sukalpo
07-19-2005, 11:27 AM
Mr. avinash i want to buy one but before i send u the dd i need to talk to you on phone. Please give me ur contact no so that i can call u.

EmbeddedGuy
11-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Hello,
Can you provide me your mobile number so I will call you for PIC programmer.

Bye